3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Shunin 31.07.20 11:59 am

Heroes against Villains. It is impossible to play, lags, freezes, etc. (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

I have one impossible the lag in this fucking mode? For a few months. In the first months of the game everything was fine, but now I just don't understand how people play (PC).
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 31.07.20

Andrew Shunin
Campaign only you

K
Kirill Hvostov 31.07.20

The same problem... the Thing is that the server is larger than 6 characters. Therefore, there are lags. After all, if the game is active 6 or less characters, the game works fine. Then either wait for the fix, either change the iron(

L
LeopoldoMendoza 31.07.20

That kind of nonsense, 8 heroes all the rules. Maybe you have a weak computer?
Well, there are freezes for 2-3 seconds, rarely, maybe 1 time per day, regardless of game mode.

T
Taschu za vsyu komandu 31.07.20

This situation, prior to the July update for the game Star wars Battlefront everything was perfect. Nothing was too much trouble, played on high settings with Dec, no lags, freezes, lag, stuttering, NOTHING. Now, after upgrading such regimes as Heroes vs villains and hero hunt, why it started to slow down and play was not possible in this mode. But this mode is very interesting for me.
The amazing thing is that these modes lag. The rest, including large-scale battles are fine, no braking and any drawdowns! Who faced with such problem and how to solve it, please help to solve the problem!!!
Reinstalled the game, drivers are all new, not the problem!

A
Andrey Shunin 31.07.20

LeopoldoMendoza
The matter is not in gland. As I already wrote, in the first months of the game everything was fine. By the way, somewhere in late June, after the update it was fine, but after the latest update July 23, again the same nonsense.

T

Andrew Shunin
You solved the problem?

A
Andrey Shunin 31.07.20

Drag for the whole team
No

D
Dekfel 31.07.20

The same problem prior to the July update, the game just flew in General, the Frisians were not. But after the latest update suddenly at any moment the game starts to brake terribly, then again rules becomes. But in Pro mode georef generally under 11фпс. The campaign is due to the update, it is just not in the gland.

H
HalfBlood98 31.07.20

+ same =(

L
Losev Evgeniy 31.07.20

The case of 100% no iron I have now is 6600К i5 and a gtx970 and it modes for 8 players ( especially on the map with the pipeline Soro-Suub ) the game lags to 15-20 fps , though in the most severe regimes such as the Sabotage or attack of the walkers I have stable 70+ fps, before it was i3 6320 radeon 7870, all went well on 60 fps stable in any mode. Thought that business in a crap system, reinstalled Windows , but same thing happened. Maybe it's bad optimization or curves in wood. I think we need to identify what that pattern is) your iron I nipisal, write your those. who also slows down, will razberatsya, but it is not for nothing that we have season passes bought it?!)) The word from a friend with the same processor , but the AMD card, everything goes well

A
Andrey Shunin 31.07.20

Losev, Eugene
Then by not understand Dasouza fucked up. Have to wait for the fix

f
frekona 31.07.20

Same garbage,they are probably freaking out,I want to buy i7, etc on my fx 6100 4.5 GHz and 970 overclocking 1500mgts per core on the ultra was 80-100 fps and in these modes and was 30,a normal fps only on airplanes,the game blew the hell up,because all of the fps dipped. The weird thing is,when looking at the sky fps is not rising,a lock set. Percent loaded on 60% none 20-30%. Fuck had these a while enter pissing.

E
E6AKBAKA 31.07.20

Not you alone I also have this problem, in all modes all the rules, but in this matter, the first time lag 20 fps issues run a little and then all the rules become, a new round starts the same thing again.. What to do?

v
vitalik76 31.07.20

Nothing. This is the official bug of the game taking place due to the fact that the game with the introduction of new characters them at the same time becomes too much. I don't know why the characters are so much affect performance. Inept promise to fix this bug with the new DLS 20 September. In the same way, and they might be present - bakta bomb, Panipat. Ie prevratyat it from the current imagine giving instantly double the health of all within the specified distance, in a kind of adrenal stimulant, but it works not individually, but on the area. Now at least bakta-newbies health will not recover immediately and they really will be time to shoot for one turn.

T

All finished, now no lag.

v
vitalik76 31.07.20

If only for this we have to thank. But for the fact that it is not nerf (in fact) bakta-bomb - to scold.