3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NatanieLzZ 31.07.20 12:47 pm

Not changing the animation speed in combat (Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy)

Played a lot of years, played, everything was normal, the speed of the animation in the fight fast fighters beat quickly and smoothly. And now started some crap. In battle animations are slow. got to settings, is the normal animation speed. It is strange that itself has changed, well, okay, back quick. But the battle is still normal. Tried meleney, but still remains normal. And only if you put the speed once, then there are changes, that is, the animation hits at all (everything works correctly). On the global map of the change in the speed of movement of units and maps is working fine, the problem only in combat.Test (and have played before) on win7 and win10, the return Galleana and the uprising of the elves, on version from Russobit-m and Akella. What can be done, maybe someone knows?
2 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jinol 31.07.20

glad oldfagi not yet extinct), He want to download idises, hopefully won't be a problem. On a subject can offer only the most banal, to find another torrent mi download it. Can version broken. Well, either install the good old XP

N
NatanieLzZ 31.07.20

Jinol
I'm on the same version played, the fact of the matter, I not even Windows nor the game itself was not re-installed. Just played a couple of weeks ago, and yesterday I go and that is happening. After that, and began to reinstall different versions, but always the same.