3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oltr 31.07.20 12:47 pm

Help to find (identify) quest (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Given: Skurov with all DLC quest: in one of the huts (don't remember the exact place) found a Hitman (the guy with long hair) who is hiding with a little girl, he had to kill her once was, it seems, in the fraction the Dark brotherhood or Brotherhood of blood. But he did not fulfill the order, instead slip away from the girl, and that is why he is now targeting this sect. In General, the essence of the job, if I'm not mistaken, was to pass their sect, (and may kill), or to keep them secret.

*He still tells awesome stories of how his family were massacred some warriors, he then avenged one of them by stabbing him drunk in a dark alley, so he was accepted into the Guild of assassins.

In the end, the game I was sapagovas, saves fell. Reset, pass over, come to the same cabin, but no one was there.
Gayda wool, but found nothing... Anyone remembers the name of this quest?

Thank you in advance!
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 31.07.20

oltr
if you say the name of this cabin or even better attach a screenshot it will help.

D
Dyadya Malavi 31.07.20

oltr
Well you handsome want to have answered,write as though the hut is called

W
Wild Rider 31.07.20

oltr
Modifications were?

o
oltr 31.07.20

Wild Rider
Yes.

W
Wild Rider 31.07.20

oltr
So this mission is out of fashion. Desired look. I such a mission and such a character will not remember.

oltr wrote:
come in the same hut, but no one was there.
Above correctly said, write that over the hut and where it is.

E
Eremite_City 31.07.20

Sohranki in the Studio! If preserved...

D
Dyadya Malavi 31.07.20

Don't know the name of the hut,well, it's all

W
WeedJaeger 31.07.20

oltr
I remember it like Interesting NPCs for some reason I also remember these characters
And the Quest I don't remember exactly, but the mod memorable

o
oltr 31.07.20

WeedEgir
SPS. now I will look for