3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheDisgusting 31.07.20 12:48 pm

Burned food

Good afternoon, a week ago my 780ti 3 coils on the power supply circuit embraced Islam. Since I was not ready for such a turn, take right now new features are not present, climbed the Internet, I learned that when live chip can resolder these coils, that's actually I would like to know, those who are faced with this problem - how expensive it is, can in SC check alive GP without perepiski, and how long can live map it? Phoned about 5 STS, everywhere spoke differently, where it said that you can forget - the repairs stand in 10ку, somewhere said that is no problem, 500 rubles per job + consumables.
Spoiler

7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 31.07.20

Judging by the second screenshot it's the end.
Here you see what is the canoe, the power supply circuit itself does not burn. Somewhere in KZ, or any other fed by this circuit element has failed.
Even if we manage to replace the burned-out coils, the problem (cause) of burnout will not solve it.

L
Listoman 31.07.20

TheDisgusting
Odd you have it well burned, most likely EP. Can Craigslist to look for a card with a burnt chip and resoldering it with your card)

T
TheDisgusting 31.07.20

Kirlusha
It's a shame that they do not attempt resuscitation :( it will be Easier to pass on the donation

K
Kirlusha 31.07.20

TheDisgusting
Cooling system it is possible to sell for 1-2K.
Chip, not likely someone will need, so it is quite difficult desoldering. Tried repeatedly, worked in 1 of 5 cases. In the other he's screwed when resoldering. And this IR station and not a Hairdryer some.
Also, check your PSU. After all, this map eats a lot of current on the two lines. And if one of the lines is strongly prosyadet with respect to the second, the result can be exactly the same. Check for yourself with the GTX470.

T
TheDisgusting 31.07.20

Kirlusha
Now even earplugs do not have to system check, stood paired with FX8320 if you burned something in addition to the card, this is a huge pain.
And the cooling system XS, I have a Matrix Platinum, they have their own system, not all will stick, if the current to the same map?

K
Kirlusha 31.07.20

TheDisgusting
Well, Yes. Current to the same. well, maybe even to a couple of similar models will fit.

M
MunchkiN 616 31.07.20

some sort of custom that map.
assuming that everything else is probably a repair will be from 9 to 15 thousand. because it is clear that the PCB is not damaged if the dust burned. but most likely there the whole map fell into decay.