3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i_2 31.07.20 12:49 pm

License-is it Possible to play without Internet connection? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

A license, steam. Move on two months, no Internet. Question: is it possible to play without Internet connection? Will save to stay? Thanks in advance.
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Messaline 31.07.20

of course

I
Igor_Kholupko 31.07.20

Yes, the Witcher is a game which friend just flash download, and it will work

R
RiseSoma 31.07.20

strange question.

S
SemyStall 31.07.20

Eight thousand eight hundred
Can. Go to steam, put an offline profile. Even the achievements will be performed. When an Internet connect to steam and enter the game, the achievement will be prescribed in the incentive.

K
KingBaby 31.07.20

of course !

A
Anomel Suna 31.07.20

Yes. No DRM protection in the game. Just like in the Good Old Games

P
Pomanes 31.07.20

but try not tried?

S
Setesh 31.07.20

Pomanes
for some reason it is faster and easier to ask and wait for answer than to spend a minute and check yourself)

m
meagarry 31.07.20

Enamel Suna
the incentive is

i
i_2 31.07.20

Returning to the subject of forced. Played offline without problems. Today steam asked for authorization. As for the computer, no Internet, can't log in. Tell me what to do

P
Popolam 31.07.20

8800 wrote:
Today steam asked for authorization. As for the computer, no Internet, can't log in
For offline mode, do-not too STIM headstrong?

S
SemyStall 31.07.20

Eight thousand eight hundred
Enter the details of your Akka. Steam is only the third time razgoraetsya and displays a window with the offline mode.

P
Popolam 31.07.20

There is also the option to sit down to the server GOG at the time of downloading the game, and then even into the forest, at least in the astral plane...Where is the gentleman desire?

i
i_2 31.07.20

Returning to the subject. Moved, connected to the network, steam is updated, all conservation work. It may seem obvious, but suddenly someone come in handy.