3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makoley Kalkin 31.07.20 12:49 pm

What will happen to the roaches ?:((( (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

For the whole story I wasn't worried for Cirillo , not for Buttercup , but for the Roach.
As for me, Roach is the greatest advantage of the series the Witcher.
Very charismatic personality in the game , the Baron in storonke smokes compared to a Roach .
Think about it...
Roach was brought to the races the most money than any vidimce - secondary job .. And this GRAY yelled at her SEEABILITY ROACH
Hard and Hurt my soul:(

19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 31.07.20

finally do not care

M
Makoley Kalkin 31.07.20

Daniel Zotov
THE BUTCHER , THE TYRANT!

P
Protocol10 31.07.20

Macaulay Culkin
As for me, Roach is the greatest advantage of the series the Witcher.

The advantage of the series? Roach in fact only the third part is. And in the first and second walk, but I understand you have not played, so do not know. As for me, if it was not, nothing would have changed. The whole game, I ran on foot with the fast travel, because every time a chore to climb with cattle in order to open a chest or collect the flower. Yuzal horse only when required quests.

B
BatmanWayne221 31.07.20

Daniel Zotov
HERETIC! BURN IT IN THE FIRE OF THE SACRED FIRE!

P
Podvipodvertov 31.07.20

Roach is the main Vishki Witcher 3. I do believe that if there is a Witcher 4 ever, the main character in it will be Roach.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 31.07.20

Patons ples.

D
Danil Zotov 31.07.20

g
grev_4 31.07.20

Dialogue Geralt and dandelion from the book the Sword of destiny:
- Stop complaining. I said crossing.
- And you?
- Get on the horse. We'll talk on the way. Hey, Hey! Not with a bag! Want Roach back is broken?
Is Roach? But Roach was brown, and this brown.
All my horses are called Potami. You know and stop talking. I said - throw out the bag. What you got there, gold?
- The manuscript! Poetry! And a bit of grub...

S
Sportklass 31.07.20

if the real horse is another matter and what becomes of her? 3D model

1TvoyBatya1 31.07.20

Oh! I would like to gallop on horseback, so much so that he laughed with saliva, and loudly kicked in the balls Robocop,like evening bells - how many thoughts brings the meeting at the UN

a
andreyisaev 31.07.20

Formed the cult of the Roach.

M
Mr.Sirocco 31.07.20

The author for the bonuses ... well, again, clowns

A
Anzhelika04 31.07.20

Sausage to go. Actually horse meat is the best meat IMHO.

A
AleksandrFedorov 31.07.20

Jokes for 300, ran all the tractor PG

B
BrainTrueFaker 31.07.20

Анжелика04 wrote:
Actually horse meat is the best meat IMHO.
You during NOT tried venison... I'm with my family (wife+daughter) often dabble myasko polar deer, and tell you with complete confidence that horse meat, compared to venison, it's like comparing homemade croutons(regular) pizza!

D
Demitshur 31.07.20

If played what is the question? Herald, and said if that happens he will take a new horse and call it a Roach.

Z
Zgul 31.07.20

Geralt all of his horses were known as Roach

v
vitovt-d 31.07.20

Macaulay Culkin
Aleks_Aie wrote:
Geralt all of his horses were known as Roach
Exactly! For Laura there is no such specific Mare.
Roach, or a Roach (Pol. Płotka; orig. Roach) — nickname all the horses, which moves top the Witcher, Geralt of Rivia.

It should be noted that this is not the same horse called the Roach — they changed several times during the life of the legendary witch, but the nickname was always the same.

In the game the Witcher 3: wild Hunt in one of the dialogues with Morwena Voorhis Geralt admits that he does not distinguish their horses and "all calls Potami". Because of attachment to the name "Roach" Buttercup is not just teasing the witch throughout the series, Saga.

U
USER_NT 31.07.20

Macaulay Culkin
Play blood and wine, a hidden quest where the grandmother(aunt) bringing wandering, will priceless, and just know that there is about the roach. I have a video posted, but don't want to spoil people krutotu and fun action.
Find quest here
Spoiler the Quest is not marked on the map and only appears if you approach the right place. From pointer Fork at Dun Tenne move to the North-East to the river. For the thickets of a sunflower, to the left of elfskin ruins.