3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DromeoStalker 31.07.20 12:50 pm

How to extend boundary maps? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

subject
15 Comments
Sort by:
I
IgorekXXXBad 31.07.20

Guys help, how to expand the map in GTA San Andreas?? ie to add the big island!!!

B
Bartaty ED 31.07.20

He's just so big that the standard does not fit?

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 31.07.20

This is only for the bucks.

I
IgorekXXXBad 31.07.20

I just did almost global your mod=) I Have is the Spring season( the spring mod with hunting), all vehicles replaced by 110%, including unique cars, planes, boats! Moreover, 50% of the cars have 3-4 vinyl and some extra tuning parts( body kits, bumpers ) There is a part of the Cleo scripts!!!
The only loading screens I've made with your own photos! Well, some of the posters in the game! By the way, the gang CJ consists of 5 people and these are my favorite rappers: Snoop Dog, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Tu Pac and the dude from G Unit similarity in the ideal!

The mod did two years in one helmet and now everything is working perfectly, the game crashes!

BUT THAT DECIDED NOT TO STOP AND WANT TO BOTHER TO ATTACH THE ENTIRE MAP OF CRIME IN RUSSIA TO SAN ANDREAS !!!
Maybe even someone to join in and help?

I
IgorekXXXBad 31.07.20

I just did almost global your mod=) I Have is the Spring season( the spring mod with hunting), all vehicles replaced by 110%, including unique cars, planes, boats! Moreover, 50% of the cars have 3-4 vinyl and some extra tuning parts( body kits, bumpers ) There is a part of the Cleo scripts!!!
The only loading screens I've made with your own photos! Well, some of the posters in the game! By the way, the gang CJ consists of 5 people and these are my favorite rappers: Snoop Dog, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Tu Pac and the dude from G Unit similarity in the ideal!

The mod did two years in one helmet and now everything is working perfectly, the game crashes!

BUT THAT DECIDED NOT TO STOP AND WANT TO BOTHER TO ATTACH THE ENTIRE MAP OF CRIME IN RUSSIA TO SAN ANDREAS !!!
Maybe even someone to join in and help?

.MasK. 31.07.20

replace all Islands that's all

H

What is the point to combine the maps of CA and CD? These are two incompatible things.

s
solom 31.07.20

+ the authors of the CU is not allowed to use the map mod and paste it into your gamemod.

D
DromeoStalker 31.07.20

Say that you can satellate map on the same type of machine as they are visible beyond the boundaries of...

H

Yes, it is possible to raise the limit on the number of models offered by the script 100 times and add through CLEO, the big new location.

I
IgorekXXXBad 31.07.20

What is the point to combine the maps of CA and CD? These are two incompatible things.

All done with the aim to preserve the original mission SA, and atmosphere! Yes criminal Russia just a beta and who knows when they will finish!

I
IgorekXXXBad 31.07.20

Well, I agree it would be cool Russia and America!!!!

D
DromeoStalker 31.07.20

Russia+America=Nuclear war)

H

The map CD is not going to any comparison with a map of SA. These are two fundamentally different cards. The same thing is to eat a herring with ice cream.

T
TurEduard 31.07.20

Rock mod saxVCxLC. It increases the card in 9+ times. Waiting for the result)