3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gzhegozh Bzhenchyshikevic 31.07.20 12:51 pm

A couple of questions about the carbine Gauss (Fallout 4)

Please tell me the damage of this gun increases with pumping only expert on the carbines or from a fan of big guns, too? Ie, to maximize damage you need to slacsite both perk? And even as she shoots in vats mode, quick shot or charged at 99? I bought a Gauss rifle with the legendary effect +50% damage to limbs what does this mean? What better to shoot at arms and legs than in the head and torso?
26 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 31.07.20

Grzegorz Of Bunchikova
Harlovka applies to guns. And to her tolshko corresponding perks. Heavy weapons do not apply. You can put a silencer and if you pumped the appropriate perks on stealth, will be a plus. In VATS mode.in my opinion, a quick shot, without energy storage.
Grzegorz of Bunchikova wrote:
from it better to shoot at hands and feet
So the description says +50% damage to limbs.-)

s
saa0891 31.07.20

Grzegorz of Bunchikova wrote:
What better to shoot at arms and legs than in the head and torso?
On the head,like with any weapon (you can easily conduct an experiment),and so comrade above all well described.

D
DreamerHAX 31.07.20

in the mode of vats shots are stacked

Y
Yarsis 31.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Fan of big guns too, bonus GAUS gives
always wanted her and she like the fat guy from 2 perks is a bonus
the only difference is that for gausa need an expert on carbines and fat expert demolition on YouTube is full of guides that prove it

G
Gur1 31.07.20

Grzegorz Of Bunchikova
Add another bloodbath , the last star can not download.

B
BlackTigerTK 31.07.20

Yarsis
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Gauss_rifle_(Fallout_4)
If literally perevedi - Gauss rifle. Where's the big guns?
Related Perks
Damage
Rifleman
Bloody Mess
Basher
Astoundingly Awesome 2 (scope)
Ace Operator (suppressor)
?

v
vel800 31.07.20

Grzegorz Of Bunchikova
He is so called Shotgun Gauss. To heavy weapons is irrelevant. For now - I have the most lethal gun of all the unique carbines (and I have a dozen) and balanced according to various parameters. At maximum power has a store on 20 shots and rate of fire 66 carbine - the roof. By the way, I was very lucky - I do not remember who, but somewhere in the middle of finishing the story, knocked out this carabiner with a unique ability ( +50% damage to super mutants).

B
BlackTigerTK 31.07.20

vel800
I at one time had the option of legendarnoi Never Ending, here is the solution! With active shooting 20 shots may not be enough. The biggest minus is the big size when holding in hands:-) IMHO!
By the way, if you put one in, then another, and the appropriate perks will work.
Yarsis
Here a load of this quote from English wiki:
The Gauss rifle, as the name implies, benefits from the Rifleman perk and not from Heavy Gunner, despite its heavy image. It gains no bonus from Demolition Expert either despite of the explosive nature of its shots.

v
vel800 31.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Thanks for the info! My dream is to find Irradiated Gauss! Of all the unique improvements for all types of weapons, this combination produces the most lethal results. Yesterday extort Plasmavision (+10% energy damage plasma). But irradiated - much more powerful! Only I all their guns pereimenovali, not to confuse with those for sale.
Spoiler
And, the one I have for a long time. And checked. Do. Really. This knocks any super mutant with one shot. And the one with the plasma - if in your head, then Yes, but if in the body, how lucky.
Spoiler

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

vel800
Irradiated and any Gauss can be done via the console. The game may not meet at all.

v
vel800 31.07.20

shieldandsword
Can. If you know the ID. And I don't know.

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

vel800
No questions. Catch: http://infallout.ru/id-predmetov-fallout-4/#f4
Modification of any armor and any weapon up to not approved by the Corporation Robko settings )
You can even get gamma cannon to shoot explosive bullets, so we must look for meaning and PIP-boy on the characteristics of the weapon. I find it difficult to modify fat -with fibrosity to the ground, he collapsed. Throw in the land for example the pistol suggest a mouse click write see ID in the console ID assigned to amod and properties-get legendary. On donnastella fat and minihane hard when you hover the mouse ID is determined for fashion.Used rack for heavy weapons as well as hung on the wall stand for clinostomus from the menu of jewelry-the problem was solved.

B
BlackTigerTK 31.07.20

vel800
There are mods that allows you to apply the legendary effects on orogen/armor. IMHO it's a more civilized method than using the console. Again, each of legendary requires certain skills and resources, so that cheating will not name. However, it cannot be crafted incompatible. That is, for example, the legendary armor effect for not to install on the weapon. And Vice versa. Or legendary for cold small...

v
vel800 31.07.20

shieldandsword
Thanks, but there is a more complete description (in PM), and then have me once, you get banned here for the links to other resources on the same topic. This is the usual. There are some unique, but unique Gaussian no.

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Mods don't use-I have everything in Russian. Yes, and modifiers that I give a little and the meaning of everything is clear. For melee weapons apply damage +25:% of blood loss for the rest of the weapons just +25% damage. That's the whole trick. For cold and small, and even plasma weapons are all practically the same,except 25 blood and just +25% damage.The armor is not modified-not use armor at all. Collect for to put in the store for beauty. GG grabs legendary armor Marines from the island - much faster runs)
Kill I do not understand what civility console mod!
Still, I'm all for cheating. Played just the console and no trainers -a complete misery . Held for three days. Cheat codes make fallout really complicated (construction for example) and interesting !

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

vel800
How is it not? Throw a Gauss on the ground , press the tilde,click on the carbine appears his ID and enter through amod desired property of the weapon.

Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 31.07.20

shieldandsword
How can you go three days? Even sitting for 24 hours, which, IMHO, anril. Only the main campaign mode, if only... Behind will be a pile of side quests, and just interesting locations. The ranks are not enough. Mods on the construction a bit, don't use cheats. To say not interested would not. Even just lowering the limit to use the game mechanism. Cheats IMHO it is cheating. First of all, himself. I wrote above - to crafted legendary thing, the necessary knowledge and the appropriate materials. And cheats does not need anything! Stuffed team and go! IMHO there's no interest. Fudge it all. In other games, too, didn't use cheats. In ФО4 console often helps to live, Yes, often kveta buggy, still various bugs out. By the way, in the fashion that I use for making legendarok, is just cheat mode when there are no resources and knowledge is not necessary. Here for times such as those...

h
han298 31.07.20

Well, with mods to the imposition of the legendary effects on the weapon Kraina Gauss can generally unbalanced weapons to stir up, to put the effect of double barrel. Then if all perks are related to overclocking damage from Gauss and the stealth pump on high, then from stealth mode to be applied for something around 10K damage per shot...)

v
vel800 31.07.20

han298
Balanced, imbalance! All have a personal opinion regarding the General balance in the game. For example, I against the clear bust, but about which balance we could say when it is not initially! Now, ghouls or super mutants. Some may be smoked ghoul cut a hefty axe, and he doesn't care. He mutated, let his brains poplavilis, but not of stainless steel is it? Of flesh! And that is the balance when you run into a patrol of Fusiliers. Kill them from ambush quietly. They have pockets for 5 - 10 rounds!!! Are they on patrol with 5 rounds went? Or, here recently, we had some farmers in the Headlights harbour to help out. And there is some raging ushlepok tailed with instant health recovery! You hit him and his health decreases, but when it is almost ready, clap and he again, as a cucumber! It's a balance! Ie, you need to manage to hurt him to the maximum, and then the rest of his health finish simultaneously very powerful shot. I was worn out with this infection! In short, the game balance every biwire for himself.

t
tchuzhy 31.07.20

vel800
Damage your carabiners not. Needs to be higher. Legendary weapon drops as lucky. As I understand it, needs to be carbine as the average of these ?

Spoiler