3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurer iz Vegasa 27.09.20 06:06 pm

The question of buying chapters (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Let's imagine this situation: I have a basic game TESO, absolutely without chapters (even without morrowind). There are several buying options in the stim, either upgrade to Greymur, or throw crowns on the account. But there are also versions for new players, including the basic game and all the chapters released. The question is, what will happen if you buy this version, will the chapters be added to the library or simply it will not be possible to do it? Once again, the basic game is already available.

I think everyone understands why I ask it, to buy everything for crowns is just a hard thing to do.
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyrcus 27.09.20

And I bought The Elder Scrolls Online - Greymoor Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade (recalled money) and the same question: If I buy The Elder Scrolls Online - Greymoor (Includes The Elder Scrolls Online Base Game, Greymoor, Elsweyr, Summerset and Morrowind Chapter) will it be installed on the basic version?

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 27.09.20

Cyrcus
Yesterday I tried it, everything works.

C
Cyrcus 27.09.20

Vegas Courier
And I'm today. everything works.

r
ri4ka 27.09.20

The Vegas courier wrote:
I think everyone understands why I ask it, to buy everything for crowns is just a hard thing to do.
Experienced players advise to take not all at once but piece by piece, take one chapter, pass its plot, take the second and so on. And if you take all one osprey will be porridge in which you can either get lost or become not interesting

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 27.09.20

ri4ka
Who, like, personally, I immediately aimed at the passage of all the chapters, and I know exactly what I need.
For 10 hours I played only Elsfeir, and passed only one plot quest, I feel for a long time) And when I imagine how I will walk on Skyryma and remember all these places as much goosebumps.