3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gleb Denisenko 27.09.20 06:06 pm

How do I get RDR 2 Special Edition bonuses on my PC? (OFFLINE ACTIVATION) (Red Dead Redemption 2)

There was a regular RDR 2, but the account was stolen, bought a new account but already with Ultimate edition. Save installed a new account. There is no horse in the stable in Valentine, please help
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 27.09.20

Gleb Denisenko
In the variety, in fatness, the developers have not paid a penny, and still nod why this or that content is not!

G
Gleb Denisenko 27.09.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
Well, what can you do if you do not need online, and purely want to pass the story

s
sport404 27.09.20

Gleb Denisenko
If there was a license there are no problems with the return there is no. Check purchase and mail to support and return. If the acc was also bought by the rear, then there is nothing to ask.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 27.09.20

Gleb Denisenko
buy) not whining

G
Gleb Denisenko 27.09.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
For the sake of half the game to give 2k?

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 27.09.20

Gleb Denisenko
what's 2k? if you know the places you can and for 1k SE take or 1.5 UE

S
Sam_FisherPG 03.11.20

Are there people who pre-ordered the game in the Rockstar store edition of Special or Ultimate ? Please call, you need 2 files from the folder with saves "Player" and "ProfileSettings", please share if not difficult, I will be very grateful.

x
xoen 03.11.20

Horse and other obstacles can be unlocked through Save Editor from "XB36Hazard"

S
Sam_FisherPG 03.11.20

xoen wrote:
Horse and other obstacles can be unlocked through Save Editor from "XB36Hazard"
Thank you, but that's not the option I need.

a
akisamets 03.11.20

So I understand you need to be greedy in apples... these files are tossed into the root folder RDR2, where the RDR2.exe Files from Nexus if that.
Spoiler http://drive.google.com/file/d/1vY/90fMqycCtlemVA25rmNgqi7qpomlT/view?usp'sharing

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.11.20

akisamets wrote:
So I understand you need to be greedy in apples...
Thanks of course, I'll probably clarify what I want to do, I have a license to steam Special Edition, bonuses for pre-order were given only in Rockstar Game Laucher, (map in the burnt city in a gurney, and silver Arden horse). I for the sake of interest threw a licens a copy of the stim on another comp, and threw a mallard, and 2 of these files in an empty folder with saves, launched, passed to 2 chapters, Special content added as a license. Here I want to try to do the same with the files, the person who took the pre-order in their launcher, and see whether the bill will be a silver horse and a map - specialty content.
In fact, the person who pre-ordered in RGL sharing 2 small files will help a bunch of people discover all the private content in the story mode. I have a purely sporting interest, they sell the same thing everywhere and hang people noodles on the ears of the exclusivity of pre-order, and in the steam version it is also present, or in the steam version of this actually not, but we will find out only when someone still shares, unless of course the toad does not stifle to do a good deed.

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.11.20

The game itself has long gone game is remarkable, if anyone really pre-ordered the game in RGL do not greedy 2 small files for the common good.

D
Den 09 17.12.20

Sam_FisherPG
Also would like to open a unique treasure map that was given for pre-order. If that let me know how to add it.