3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InvadersMDie 27.09.20 06:17 pm

It's flying out or the screen is incomprehensible! (Tomb Raider (2013))

Please help! I play through the steam, if I put everything on the max game flies out, and if the high screen turns black!! Video 660ti
157 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Al-ex- 27.09.20

Turn off the graphics in the settings: Full-screen mode, Tesselation and TressFX!

D
Dreamcatcher_SPB 27.09.20

It's enough to disable the tressel and that's it.
But what's the fun, the wood?

I
InvadersMDie 27.09.20

I read on the forums of stim that everyone who has such problems!

D
Dreamcatcher_SPB 27.09.20

So we're waiting for new drivers.

J
Jay C 27.09.20

Flying out or on the screen appeared multicolored stripes on a black background, when you get out of the cave to the island, disconnected the tesselation all ok ! Md. optimization of the course at altitude ((((The same Hitman with all the chips included worked for cheers !

A
Andrey609 27.09.20

Cut off, I turned it off and didn't fly out anymore.

F
FARADEL 27.09.20

I've got tesselation and precision off and still flying out.

S
Shimuto 27.09.20

It doesn't fly off, but it's sad without it! light and the game of shadows is very bad :( you have to not play, wait for the patch....

B
Brucewaynex 27.09.20

pfff to turn off the tesselation in general garya.

d
dabqap 27.09.20

On the steam forum write that the new wood of the nvidia (314.14beta) is to blame. The rollback to 310 WH'L allows you to get rid of departures with included Tesselation and TressFX

p.s. checked - really all right, half an hour without departures - before that in 5-10 minutes flew :)

M
MAS 27.09.20

As long as I remember all the volume riders before the first patches with shobs were, GTX680 the same hat, I'll try to roll back to 310, but I think it will not help!!!
Indignant however, buy cards under 20k games from 600 or more and pasuds can not test normally that at least on the top machines launched without lags

K
Kageri Sendou 27.09.20

Not guys, it's really crazy, flies out every time I play at random time ... In general, the menu flew out when I go to the menu of skills and equipment, almost the same time flies out ... Just absurd some....

S
Sheldoor 27.09.20

Finally. Put all the settings on the minimum, turned off everything that you can and HOME made the window mode of the game. And so Lara deigned to spend her time with me.

K
Kageri Sendou 27.09.20

I mean no departures anymore???

K
Kageri Sendou 27.09.20

Dude, you're damn right, the minimum settings don't fly out... But to play with such wretched graphics is also not high ... We must find a compromise.....

S
Sheldoor 27.09.20

I play on medium settings and everything is fine, but again flies in different places

m
maxim198507 27.09.20

The pancake was fucked!!!! The GTX 690 takes off every five minutes. I've already updated everything you can. Wood 314.14. And play hop and black screen. Even ctr alt del doesn't help the peep!!!!!!!!!

m
maxim198507 27.09.20

On the maximum with FXAA 60 fps.

d
dabqap 27.09.20

maxim198507
I've already written on 314 wood at all such - put 310.90 (clean installation) and everything will be buzzed (if you want to at the maximum) or turn off the tesselation (although it is a perverse IMHO with such a seenable)

S
Sheldoor 27.09.20

I don't know what to do. Grabs the man by the legs, fight off him, go on and HOP flies out. I don't know what to do anymore. At least write a letter with threats in Square Enix