3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Shane- 27.09.20 08:15 pm

Graphics in stripes and specks (Serious Sam 4)

Has anyone figured out how to fix this horror?
10 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 27.09.20

Class. just like in the shadow of a chernobyl with soft shadows

V
V1RuS.pr||0 27.09.20

The game of the lute, I rub even clusters used on the hard drive on this feces pitifully became

23hudo 27.09.20

-Shane-
If you have AX12 selected in your graphics settings then you need to disable Variable rate shading - I have this option when you turn on these artifacts

-
-Shane- 27.09.20

23hudo
It's a hit, thank you! But the shadows are still in the speck

23hudo 27.09.20

-Shane-
Just switch to DX11 and there will be no artifacts. There is almost no difference in phps

-
-Shane- 27.09.20

23hudo
yes, ever since I switched to Vulcan, when I tried to get back on any DX game, it's flying out. It's a great product. Well, it did not get rid of the shadows in the speck.

p
pekabir 27.09.20

-Shane-wrote:
Well, it did not get rid of the shadows in the speck.
Be patient. now in all games shadows in specks. sweetfx roll and soap in the chopp

23hudo 27.09.20

-Shane-
Well, I did not ask you to switch to the volcano))
And yes, the product "wonderful", for a long time I have not seen such outdated in all senses of the game, and even with such requirements ...

K
KOCMOC42 27.09.20

-Shane-
This is called AMD FidelityFX technology. Just turn it off.
P.S Judging by the fact that they are also in the shadows something with the settings of the graphics card. Try updating your graphics card driver or reset your settings through the dashboard. It is also very similar to the fact that there is a productive mode in the settings of the graphics card.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 04.10.20

I have the same thing, only the whole image is like through a mosquito net! Plus shadows in specks; put all modes - in vain. helped only ssa smoothing x4 and medium settings. Even more performance in the graphics card if you change the settings - the settings of the quality of the ground, move to another - get black earth, when running textures appear and disappear. In short, the horror of some kind of buggy.