3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FludoTron 27.09.20 08:23 pm

The history of pg (Diablo 2)

Are there any more people who remember who founded diablo 2 pg? What administrators were and why left? It's just interesting.
30 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm[TDPG] 27.09.20

eternal firq

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 27.09.20

Once on a construction site...

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 27.09.20

Dragit in the aska sends three letters. Aler's ok.

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.09.20

Greenaa Morningstar wrote:
Aler is still OK.

O
Obsessed 27.09.20

Greenaa Morningstar, I vaguely drag-it remember. and for some reason I remember rvoot-a with diablosons. but there's zero sense from these memories.

Are there any more users on the pg
FludoTron, I can't see, and those are farther. ))

A

From one construction site every night someone drags cement. We decided to set up a police ambush.
On the first night they hear a rumbling, watching - a man with a wheelbarrow runs. They searched the man, the car - there's nothing.
On the second night they hear a rumbling, watching - a man with a wheelbarrow runs. Searched the man, the car - nothing.
On the third night they hear a rumbling, watching - a man with a wheelbarrow runs. Searched the man, the car, and ask:
"Man, we're sitting in an ambush for the third night - we've had enough. Do you know who's going to carry cement here?
"I don't know... Personally, I'm carrying wigs!

O
Obsessed 27.09.20

Alexey Bitardsky, :DDDD

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 27.09.20

Alexey Bitardsky
Pr

D
DELETEEND 27.09.20

I was just playing in those troubled times and I didn't care who was there in the uniforms.

I used to inform people who and for what in the bath ) Funny and now guess for the bot or for the trade!)
"g_n October 6, 2008 at 20:54 q dilarius - banned until 12.10.2008, for numerous insults and foul language " F dilarius!
on the topic with the baths can be roughly traced when the tear ceased to be and began to be G_N.. Dragit about the same time stopped active!

why I remember the dilarius better than all drags and vomit. Or he lasted longer just after they left

Alexey Bitardsky
I've read the wigs twice. then the current was used to the male on the d2 forum.
Sweety_Mustard
ou thukilajazz is old, kaef.

Z
Zigzag-V 27.09.20

The house number is...

U
Uncle Fred 27.09.20

I was then surprised by the photo of Hat-in-life it looks super unexpected! Such a typical nape in a T-shirt alcoholic ...

Z
Zigzag-V 27.09.20

Uncle Fred
I was looking for a picture where he rejoices in the dislodged drone, it's a pz)))))))

O
Obsessed 27.09.20

zigzag-V, such a sudden FLASHBACK! :D

Uncle Fred, I don't expect anything from the authors of the posts here. and if it turns out that Firk has three eyes and a trunk - I wouldn't be surprised))

Z
Zigzag-V 27.09.20

Echoh... There was a time

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.09.20

Zigzag-V
The other signature was more popular - Here I fall for the 17th time - and we have 2 enigmas!!!

A

Students work at the construction site. Bild is already surrendered, the commission should come... The foreman strictly instructs students:

"Whatever happens, pretend that this is the way it is!

There is a construction commission, looking... Suddenly in one place with a rumbling dreddai 7 mules. One of the students, looking at the clock:

–kada waep?

SpoilerPerdun with a horned grandmother on the avatar is the time to ban - I posted the unfunny, and he's a smeuz. It offends me, I'm offended.

U
Uncle Fred 27.09.20

Obsessed wrote:
that firk has three eyes and a trunk
I always imagined that Firk had three arms and a wing because of his shoulder...

O
Obsessed 27.09.20

It's time to ban the fart with the horned grandmother on the avatar
Alexey Bitardsky, having previously combed on ip;-)

Uncle Fred, yes. and the tambourine broke...

m
malloc 04.10.20

Alexey Bitardsky
:DD

M
MyatKO. 04.10.20

I came in 2009 and also remember the dilarius, but rather vaguely. Was he an admin?