3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0RNY 27.09.20 08:38 pm

Dota 6.83d or 6.85n? (Warcraft 3)

The Rubattle.net server temporarily upgraded the Dota Allstars version to 6.85n.

This is the latest version from DrasoL1ch, which is supported by the 1.27b version.
Therefore, we can't bet higher than 6.85n.

Express your opinions.
Which version do you like best: 6.83d or 6.85n?

The administration will try to take into account all the "for" and "against."
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0RNY 27.09.20

On the Rubattle.net server, the Dota Allstars version was temporarily updated to 6.85n.

This is the latest version from DracoL1ch and is supported by version 1.27b.
Therefore, we cannot deliver higher than 6.85n.

Express your opinions.
Which version do you like better: 6.83d or 6.85n?

The administration will try to take into account all the "pros" and "cons".

Latino-speaking users, please write in Russian or English so that everyone can understand you.

H
Hay4u 27.09.20

Roots, let's roll it back to 1.26 I've already created the theme, you've seen 7.00 it's a thing!

I
IPA123 27.09.20

dota 6.83d please

R
R4bit 27.09.20

I've-been-looking-forward to-playing-version-7.00
It-looks-really-really-good!
If-it-is-totally-impossible-to-run-it-on 1.27-warcraft, then-perhaps-3.85 is-slightly-better-then-3.83.
What-i-liked-about-it:
-Camera-can-be-moved
-Courier-can-assemble items-in-unventory of-my-hero-even-when-all-slots-are-occupied
-Some-items-can-be stacked-together(new-items)
-Some-active-items(blade-mail)-have-better-visuals
-It-is-possible-to-buy-single-ward-now
-Cool-down-for-shopping-items-was-removed
Those-are-little-things-that made-my-games-more-enjoyable.
And-of-course-6.85 is-a-one-step-closer-to-v.7.00 which-i-hope-we-will-play-one-day:)

B
Bequieet 27.09.20

Hi all.
Pros Dota Allstars to 6.85n:

It became more convenient to buy in the game, when the courier arrives with the clothes allow example, flies courier Assault Cuirass but for his crossing is missing two items that are in your hero and the rest in the courier,he when arrives at once all interbreed when even the equipment of the hero is filled, in 6.83d dota allstars such was not, had to transfer items in the inventory of the courier that would have to cross And it's very embarrassing.

Magic Wand is a very frequent item that is bought in the dot, now if you have enough money for this item, you do not buy on a separate thing that would cross this item, and immediately in the store you can buy it with a click.

Another good plus, made to sell things from a cache on the base, which you throw from the courier to the stash and sell items that are courier, it saves a lot of time when you have to go to the store and sell the item, agree not everyone is convenient.

It has become easier to pick up runes, where the rune is marked with small marked bubbles, especially convenient when at 00:00 minutes you and your rivals are trying to take the "Run of Wealth".
A good function with the distance of the camera, when the fight with opponents begins, you can clearly see the whole situation.

Reduced recharging items when you buy them in the store, let's say when you want to buy twice the same item in the store, now buy an item instantly less than one second of recharge, and in 6.83d dota allstars had to wait about 2 seconds.

Also added new items that are effective in the game.

Dota Allstars 6.83d has bugs, here's an example of users such, which prevent other users from playing specifically, they steal the game and it all hangs this bug running on the hero Phantom Lancer when using Doppelganger outside the card crashes all the game. And users can not play well for fun.

I personally "FOR" that would be Dota Allstars up to 6.85n ! ! ! ! !

A
Anti-MapHack 27.09.20

6.83d , La mayoria prefiere jugar 6.83d , 6.85n se parece mas a rgc o dota 2

6.83d FOREVER ALONE

000KUMA000 27.09.20

Comparando ambos mapas el 6.85n es mas complejo,técnico y cómodo para el jugador... dándote mas elecciones en el juego con nuevos items y "metas",la 6.83d es cierto que es jugada por muchos y divertida pero te da menos opciones.Como se sabe el Dota es un juego en el que se piensa a la hora de escoger héroes,comprar items,"lanear",participar en "Team Fights" coordinarse entre el equipo(por supuesto esta el jugar sus respectivos roles) y con eso esta el adaptarse en las partidas,no obstante,muchos jugadores no consideran los criterios antes mencionados y juegan Dota sin idea alguna independientemente de la versión.
Insisto,la versión 6.83d es mas clasica y simple para el jugador promedio pudiendo adaptarse a la partida, no tengo algún problema con que se regrese a esta versión,pero personalmente encuentro mas didáctica,cómoda y divertida la 6.85n por lo dicho estoy" A FAVOR " de que este Dota Allstars hasta 6.85n.
También estoy a favor de incluir un sistema de baneo a los jugadores que se salgan de las partidas,por un máximo de una hora. Muchas gracias.
Pstd: Una ventaja de la 6.85n es que solo funciona en la versión de 1.27b de Warcraft 3 donde no se puede usar el tan odiado "Map Hack"(MH).

N
Nic101 27.09.20

Excellent decision is made on the basis of 10 posts. That's five. Could it have been easier to create 2 hosts with 2 cards and choose the winner after a few months of activity? I'm for an old card for example.

L
Lamelo2 27.09.20

la re..... pon el dota 6.85 allstarts porque no hay nada de bugs ademas la mayoria de jugadores utiliza el bug del phantom que es relevar 3 illusion se recuerdan? yaaa ademas es bueno el allstarts porque hay mas items y algunos items cuestan menos y eso es bueno ¿no? ademas pa hacer el vanguard que se necesita el escudo que cuesta 200 pero te refleja y no te golpean 16 de daño peroooo el anillo cuesta 850 y el orb ese nose coo se llama vitaliti algo asi ya cuesta 1100 osea el vnguard cuesta menos y hay un nuevo item de escudo que es mejor de todos asi que chicos yo les recomiendo el dota 6.85 porque es muy bueno asi que porfavor
A ti evo no entiendo porque no creas cada semana un torneo eso seria bueno para mas puntos ha rabit si les esto no entiendo porque escribistes eso y no te entendi ademas es bueno la vercion de esta porque arreglaron el bug del legion y jajaja ya no ganaras puntos asi que te recomiendo que busques otro heroe bay perro.

M
MugiwaraLuffy 27.09.20

La 6.85 por favor, para mi es más cómodo y más sencillo de jugar

V
V0doo 27.09.20

It doesn't matter which version, im still much better player that Evo.kourney, when you have the balls to play 1on1 let me know newbie

U
UnknowFlat2 27.09.20

It would bring too many benefits to play version 6.85. For example, the balance of the legion hero, in 6.83 you can farm from level one in forest, while in the most current the hero is more balanced. Also now the trolers are back as the phantom lancer bug continues. The most sensible thing would be to play version 6.85, with all the new items the game is more balanced.

U
UnknowFlat2 27.09.20

Version 6.83 became tedious and horrible to play, it generates a horrible feeling, 6.85 is the best there can be, it brings back the spark of wanting to play dota

R
Rampagegamerym07 27.09.20

Version 6.83d in Spanish is full of team bugs that cannot be used by broken heroes, and some players use it to use the Mapacaks.
In my opinion, the 6.85n version has been corrected and it is very funny. This is the best card I've ever played on a combat net. Please return to the 8.85n card.
please administrators that the map is fixed, does not lay and it's a lot of fun
Please return to the map 6.85n
; ')

R
Rampagegamerym07 27.09.20

K0RNY

6.85n denuevo porfavor

G
Georgiy_Geo 27.09.20

Pojaust created a new version of 6.85n ;(

n
nosepe 04.10.20