3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Idiotto555 27.09.20 08:39 pm

Could not write crash dump on video card with Vulcan API (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

I'm going to have a game called "Wolfenstein 2: The new collosus" when I start.

To begin with, I have an AMD Radeon RX 5700 graphics card (with Vulcan API support)
I also have a 2-something Intel "Celeron G3900" core processor. With 4GB of RAM.

Note
The game just crashes out when you run. But here Doom Eternal (which also works only on the Vulkan API) quietly launches
The game I have pirated, the driver last
Repac Hataba

I hope that you will share your experience of solving this mistake
Spoilerdemonstration of this error:

Video card compatibility table with Vulkan API:

Possible causes

The reason can be either in the processor (2 cores 2 streams game processor) or in the operation. I don't see any other reason
6 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 27.09.20

Idiotto555 wrote:
I have an AMD Radeon RX 5700 (WITH Vulcan API support)
I also have a 2-something Intel "Celeron G3900" core processor. With 4GB of RAM.
And how did it happen?

I
Idiotto555 27.09.20

bloomm
I decided to upgrade my graphics card on my old computer. Then this computer burned down and was left only cello)

C
Christer 27.09.20

The same shit on the RX 5600 XT
Apparently the card amd feces is simple and all.

T
TopPCGamer 25.05.22

Christer
Idiotto555
It's most likely in firewood, in future versions it will either be fixed or killed)) I read that you need to try some old versions

J
Jhon2283 20.01.23

Perhaps someone will help. It was like this for me - at startup it gave this error (game - license, RTX 3070M). I read on the Internet - I found many different ways. Digging in the registry, reinstalling drivers, installing Vulkan software and much more did not work. I found the right way when I disabled the integrated video card in the device manager (I have a laptop). The game started to run, about 5 FPS. I got into the nvidia control panel, there I set the default video card for the game - a powerful nvidia graphics processor. But that didn't help either. I already wanted to quit everything, and finally, for fun, I installed a low-powered video card there by default. And lo and behold, everything worked. For some reason, the game confused the video cards. When she was told to run on a powerful video card, she ran on a low-power one, and vice versa, respectively. Try. Hope it helps someone.

J
Jhon2283 20.01.23

I want to update the comment I left above. The problem turned out to be slightly different. Bottom line: if you have a laptop and it has 2 video cards (like mine) and you know EXACTLY that your video card supports Vulkan (almost all recent video cards can), but you are facing a startup problem, you need to do the following. Open Device Manager, select video adapters and disable (EXACTLY DISABLE, NOT REMOVE) your POWERFUL video card (via mouse 2). Launch the game (it started at 5 fps for me), wait 5 seconds and close the game (you can use Alt + f4). Go back to Device Manager, and turn ON your POWERFUL video card. The game must work. It happens that it doesn’t help, in this case, repeat the above steps, previously in the nvidia control panel, just for the game.