3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
23hudo 27.09.20 08:39 pm

How are the secrets??? (Serious Sam 4)

Hello world. I don't understand how platform secrets work in this series of games, starting with the very first part. In the game itself, you do not let you down to it. For example, there is a secret, it is on a column, around a pure field . What to do and how to get it is incomprehensible from the word at all.
Maybe there are people who have learned the essence and are ready to share?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 27.09.20

23hudo
All the secrets here, the guide is not yet complete, is supplemented as far as possible.

Spoiler http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id?2238733226

23hudo 27.09.20

KIBERMAX
Thank you more, but I meant not the guide, but the principle that you can find them and solve them. It's just that there are quite understandable, and there are those that you just do not understand how they work

b
benites 27.09.20

There is no principle, the expectation is only on the attentiveness of the player. For example, you see a square piece of gray on the wall - shoot it with a rocket launcher. Or on the open map something glows in the distance - run there, there is a secret. The pill in the corner of the yard is either a secret or an ambush. If, as you say, a column in a clear field, it is necessary to look around, somewhere there is a portal or a springboard to jump on it. Many secrets are not obvious at all, at the first passage they are easy to miss. If you want to find everything, it's better to see the guides.

F
Finall_Darkness 27.09.20

On the level with the volcano there is a secret enemy, good old lava golem from the first part) Only super attentiveness will help to find it)

23hudo 27.09.20

It is clear that there is no general principle. I just thought, maybe I don't understand some mechanics, maybe there's a rocket-jumping game to do or something, but it turns out that everything is individual. As for the column, everything was more prosaic - it can be taken out of the rocket launcher)))

R
RazDvaTre 29.09.20

people, the question may be off topic, but I can not activate the ability of the middle mouse button, although the skids are. Why the squeeze?