3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pantogamr34 27.09.20 08:42 pm

After 30 minutes of play takes off without any mistake (Microsoft Flight Simulator)

Has anyone encountered such a problem? Is there a solution?
My system:
i7-6700k + GTX 1080Ti + 32Gb Ram
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joker256 08.02.21

Ryzen 7 2700
px590
32 GB RAM

after the last update, about the same problem appeared - the game crashes without errors, mainly during landing approach. what was done: the firewood was reinstalled on the video (did not help), clearing the game cache (did not help), clearing the temp folder on the system disk (it seems to have helped, I will test again, but the first flight without a crash passed), all overclocks and "optimizations" were dropped in BIOS - the profile of timings and memory voltage was reset (it also did not help in itself), the swap file was increased to 40 GB (it did not help), the BIOS was dropped from the game BIOS to the standard one (it did not help).

As a result, I was left with: new firewood for video, game BIOS on video (sapphire nitro allows this), overclocked memory in BIOS (profile 2, which mothers have asus), swap file for 40 GB - the first flight went fine.

hypothesis: due to poor optimization for the multi-core game, the percent somehow makes an error when reading-writing information in frames. Reason: after reading several reviews in which friezes were described with maximum processor load, I noticed that before the game crashes I get the same freeze, but the CPU load does not even take off up to 90% ... we are

waiting for further patches, support for multicore and direct x 12 =)

s
satanicgod 08.02.21

you just need to go into the game, al tab-dispatcher, kill the process-explorer.
There will be no departures further.

J
Joker256 28.02.21

Update:

after replacing the ryzen 2700 with the ryzen 5800X, I also catch a freeze on a decrease in ILS, but now the game does not crash. apparently somewhere there is a bug related to the old architecture of the processor ...

J
Joker256 28.02.21

satanicgod
dispatcher just restarts when you drop it like that

M
MadVov 30.03.21

It also crashed, I killed 2 days reading forums and solving problems, until I remembered the same problem in FM7, the only thing that saved it was to remove the Explorer's task, that's the same with this game!