3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
randevu9999 27.09.20 08:42 pm

Mafia Definiti edition blur (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

Guys have some way to remove soap in the game, or then annoying pz. It feels like a hammer of a torus has fallen and glows (
25 Comments
Sort by:
r
randevu9999 27.09.20

to be clear, I'm talking about what I've circled.

k
koltos17 29.09.20

Play in 4K

v
vanoz13 29.09.20

randevu9999
Play with GeForce Experience... The picture will get better.

P
Protocol10 29.09.20

koltos17
Support.

r
randevu9999 29.09.20

vanoz13U I contrast with it in the settings, only in resolution, I'm in 2 to play , it full hd puts, all the differences in the graphics. But on full hd also soap

r
randevu9999 29.09.20

koltos17
4k Doesn't Pull, 2080s

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 29.09.20

I don't see a problem with this screenshot. The game looks normal.

A
AlexNik 04.10.20

Purple giraffe

It's just some kind of epidemic on the forum) All the living people see this stuff... on the forum you write - begin to throw cons and say that there is nothing like it)

p
pekabir 04.10.20

Resolution 1600 x900
@
I'm not going to be

I
InboxM 17.10.20

VIPn1
It was originally about blurry the image, did not see in the game any overlights.

V
VIPn1 17.10.20

What randevu9999 calls the blur is the impact of post-processing (highly likely) Auto Exposure, whose settings are overpriced.

Auto Exposure is a shaker change in the main lighting and color of the world in the game when the player moves. The authors call the application of this effect the gradual habituation of the human eye and brain to the change in the illumination of objects from bright to dark and vice versa.

In addition to re-lighting in distant openings, if you specifically pay attention, it is noticeable when driving in any environment, somewhere more, somewhere less, especially when leaving the room through the door to the street.

Who does not notice, watch the video of the neighboring theme - the problem with coverage. Most likely, there is also influenced by the video-tuning made by the author.

I actually wrote about it yesterday.

r
randevu9999 19.10.20

VIPn1
Yes settings and nvidia experience put, and by default. In general, waiting for a patch, the game did not go on, because someone poff, he mb it and does not notice, but the floor of the game has passed and want the impression not to spoil

r
randevu9999 19.10.20

VIPn1
In the cell if you remove the lights, and glowing parts of objects, or correctly say the game of light when the doors glow then windows, then the walls, I will probably say that the game was successful.

w
w2k 19.10.20

randevu9999 wrote:
Guys have some way to remove soap in the game, or then annoying ppt
I don't think so. Crooked engine. Pulls with MAFIA 3

V
VIPn1 19.10.20

randevu9999
No one has a "game of light" like you. It is doubtful that there will be a patch on this occasion.
I advise you to turn off the graphic "improvements" (and nvidia experience too) and finish, like everyone else, to the end.

I
InboxM 19.10.20

randevu9999
Do not wait for any miracle patches, and pass boldly game.

r
randevu9999 19.10.20

VIPn1
Yes why, a bunch of streams revised, everywhere noticed such problems

r
randevu9999 19.10.20

VIPn1
This game of light at all, all the streams viewed, everywhere the same

V
VIPn1 19.10.20

randevu9999
Since we have a forum, I will allow one more thing about the same thing.

1. Look, our dialogues are minus. They write that they do not see or understand or pretend that they do not understand what they are talking about. That is, consider this effect insignificant, which is not worth paying attention to.
2. You're the one who opened this topic because it's too much of a problem for you. With the video you showed, the game wouldn't have been released.
3. At one time I was dealing with the issue of removing or reducing the types of post-processing that I did not like: the effect we understand, the blooms-blooms-glows, the smog-smoke-fog. Due to the complexity of this case in the process of complicating the games, it is almost impossible for a simple user to change some qualities of video images in the game's software files. Naturally, except for the menu itself, additional programs like ReShade or the same Nvidia Experience. But all these settings do not touch on our topic.

Therefore, I advise, if possible, with their settings to achieve playability, as in all.

r
randevu9999 19.10.20

VIPn1
Turned off the ecspiraence, the default settings, all the same. Why don't you recommend the thread? Is it advisable to reinstall the wood?