3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 27.09.20 08:45 pm

A clear theme for specific guys. (Diablo 2)

The third day came from vacation, was in Denmark. Most remembered is the proximity to the turtle. In general spent the summer - my reverence.

Closer to the point.

I gathered the barbarian.
Remove IM, dear administration, please, at least in hx.
How long?

73 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 27.09.20

IM in its current form is an imbalance of bullshit that kills the militia as a class, any adequate understands it. But, apparently, to draw an additional stata on the sticks is the norm, and to make a really useful change the logic of the admin does not allow.

D
DELETEEND 27.09.20

FludoTron
what is the "current" ? in a 15-year-old form ?
Don't go where the pouring is.

Chetki do not whine on immunos and am, and so you want to have a close hint of anshient wein some.
Two whiners for the first time in 20 years, the militianiks tried instead of forty-amok-hummers for pharma.
MOM IT KILLS ME TO DO CHO? ((((-Create a theme on the forum !
You've been playing this game, think a little bit

I propose the administration to make instead of hem activeated - donated button press to win !
BEFORE we play and spend time passing the game?! We already know the plot!

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.09.20

DELETEEND
Well ok - let's add an IM back and add from the small arms and castes, no matter even with efficiency in 1/2 you can. Wangu, that despite the fact that doused with casters it almost does not throw, the pukans will burn so that it will be possible to quietly soak a couple of additional servers.
It's a cool caste, everyone's happy, and he doesn't bother him. It is also forbidden in the pvp, for some reason - because there is a really funny in comparison with the damg, the received goal.

By the way, there was a similar caste - Baal and the fairies in the tunnels of the 5th act, - what removed it, I wonder - did they try to simplify the game? Esok like he completely killed, it was fun, what was cleaned, made some farm.

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 27.09.20

DELETEEND wrote:
Don't go where the pouring is
So you do not go, and I, as a real liberal (for q for q) will go whenever I want and wherever I want. And you're patient.

D
DELETEEND 27.09.20

Alexey Bitardsky
Well, you don't have enough brains to walk. you walk, you die, you're on the forum...
I'm just going where I want to go, but it helps. You cry more, you piss less

Sweety_Mustard
That's my thing. Let's change it. that was always in d2. That the boys do not cry at the forum (nears) or cry more (omen pg)

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
It is also forbidden in the pvp, for some reason - because there is a really funny in comparison with the damg, the received goal.
And take away from the skeletons of poisonous yad then. THE CC for poison is forbidden is not easy so! I'm already saying that amka with 500 kp suffers from them, because they don't have a lot of yad.

and I demand to take away the blood of mana from the Stigian women of easy behavior (or who hangs it!

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 27.09.20

DELETEEND
As a true liberal, I can afford to whine wherever I want. Also, it has long been known that specific boys do not cry, and suck their eyes.

Don't stay too long, you cry.

Upd

There's a horned grandmother bloated, chichas will explain to you for the construction.

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.09.20

DELETEEND
so and taken away - bloodman on normal construction sites casts also Baal. There's no one on the dog, because the firecracker dies, and it shouldn't happen on the farm.
So what about the turn-off of the castes - the norm idea, since IT - cool, so casters with arrows, too, must suffer from it.

K
Klassewer 27.09.20

As you already have a "censorship" with your YM.
I'll put in my 5 cents - SAY HAMMER HOW IN 1.11!

F
FludoTron 27.09.20

DELETEEND
At 1.13 IM removed by the game's developers because the game was being refined. What prevented you from doing it here is a question.

y
ya_RAQ 27.09.20

I was confused by the proximity to the turtle?))

B
Battle_net 27.09.20

ya_RAQ
The ninja turtles are not the same as Europe (((

C
CorvinOk 27.09.20

Alexey Bitardsky wrote:
Remove IM, respected administration, please
I'm always totally against it!
And Barb by the way is much more than Pal with IM gets along, Barba has IMBA Lip and Serk on z1 and KP more, xs what can be problems barba with IM if they can play at least a little PvM and be careful where it is necessary, especially as I understand the conversation about Softcore

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 27.09.20

Ritual receipt with ideologically uptition whining. On the forum and in life. Beauty. There will never be a special kind of people who will consciously receive it first, and will go to vote about it and complain to the authorities. I love being given, but I don't like it when they give it to those who are not at all ready to receive , who would not be able to chew and digest such an experience. To my delight, there are "Dutch fichi" on PG and rubber batons at the cops in real life, and I can enjoy the view of the meat grinder, being sure that everyone in it gets what it deserves, and could not get it if I did not want to.

C
CorvinOk 27.09.20

FludoTron
FludoTron wrote:
At 1.13 IM removed by the game's developers because the game was being refined.
Well, with 1.13 the game rather did not finish, and simplified - The Nears went on about the casuals whining that: "The game is very complicated", "Runes do not fall," "Clon Diablo kill just unreal" , "I'm constantly dying from IM and it's unfair" etc. and greatly simplified the gameplay ;((

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.09.20

CorvinOk wrote:
Clone Diablo to kill is simply unrealistic
no, his current in fashion with the MAZANAMI of the gav and rags reinforced. Well, the homeless bought anichi on the ber.
And the signature symbol of the same fashion - wigs - is a perverted replacement of runodropa with 1.13, that is, in fact, the time for mining is spent the same amount.

D
DELETEEND 27.09.20

FludoTron
Worked out by whom?
and what do these guys (lan programmers, but on the orders of effective bull managers) who kill all the cult series of the former company have to diablo 2 besides the right to own?

even Korv is a noble lover of miles-masochism against.

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
in fashion with MAZANAMI of gavna and rags
that raises a question. Are you a beggar? Do you all go to the off of the key to throw off? Fashion Hater UU MODODE
I don't understand the hat on the server you're playing on. (free ksta)
You're either degenerate once you keep playing, or cheaters. There is also a varik that you beggars without work once can not key on the office to buy (which is also on mental ability hints (but it comes from time for farm and wigs)

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.09.20

DELETEEND
so we do not think the minuses of of the off discussed, and the keys of the majority have long been lying. You've moved out of the MASKI theme.
MI is a rake that beats the ince 1.5 million. The question is, do they not beat the casters? Everyone likes the presence of IM, they say cool and all business, so let's expand this cool feature, so that the weeds and hamirs also enjoyed.

F
FludoTron 27.09.20

Ideally, it would not cut out the IM, but make it uncomfortable for the player, but not the vanilla. Hg about the barb, but the zila caste easily arrives when he can not stop during the attack.

C
CorvinOk 27.09.20

FludoTron
FludoTron wrote:
Hg about the barb, but the zila caste easily arrives when he can not stop during the attack.
No, well, if you wave Griff like a Oshala, when there's a lot of Obivione around, it's a sure, stupid, and senseless death ;((.
But if you drive the Oblo in the jaw stunned him ...
In short with one Of your isi: Stun the emoji, give a zil or a Smile (
that all the blows would be concentrated in one "worst" mob)
With two not very far standing about the same: Stun one, sharply but trying not to hit anyone with a charge, run to the 2nd, stun, achieves, return to the first (You can pump a little Smythe to increase the duration of the mill, well, and if the point is still a squeeze-jim then you can become a smiley with the 2nd Swap)
With a lot of directly Oblivion here is more complicated : Just in such a situation is probably best to just skip them, I if the road was blocked then again Smit to help, Well, if you wanted to the Man: Then just one by one knock them single blows or short bursts of Smyth, if suddenly something that pair of Strikes Smit under IM Pal with Griff under the thrown BO stands (if you control his KP) well, and most importantly can stop in time. If there is a Conva on the z1 or on the 2nd Swap then you can turn it on - Fairsttorm with Bag sticking out in aid and from IM without the Fan included if that less will fly (When there is 1-2 Cloud on the horizon - act as described a little above ) (Acceptable only on Softcore when available to CtA or under BO Barba)
FludoTron
P.S. ADD: Believe me, all this is very inconvenient, as you ordered ;)

P.S.S. ADD: Don't forget that Paldin has a skill (the absence of which on Barba after the game for Pala is very stressful), as well as the skis Vigor and Charge (Sittuative)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 27.09.20

CorvinOk