3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
15 sm 27.09.20 08:46 pm

Red and white

During the next influx of philosophical reflections there was an idea that red and white are not ideology, it is something tangible. After all, from the time of Peter I until 1917, the capital of Russia was in St. Petersburg. Russia actually became the Empire after Peter conquered the Baltics. The Urals, Siberia, the Far East were conquered and inhabited by St. Petersburg. In the Urals, everything is like Porechenkov, in Siberia everything is like Buzova. You can't tell the difference. The Far East is still a nation from there. But Moscali is Central Russia: Vladimir, Nizhny Novgorod, Ryazan... Which, in fact, settled there even then, at the dawn of Kievan Rus. These people, I mean. When there were no St. Petersburg people. And then they didn't settle. And so remained in Central Russia with Moscow. Then St. Petersburg settled on the Urals, Siberia and the Far East. So before Peter I, Moscow was the capital of Russia, and then there was St. Petersburg. St. Petersburg then became, nobles - it's all St. Petersburg. Moscali is not nobles, they are communes. Reds, in short. Yes, 1917 is the year of the overthrow of the nobles by the Reds, naming them white, moving the capital back to Moscow. Well, if you look at the possessions of whites: Denikin with Siberia, Kolchak with the Far East, Wrangel with Crimea, it becomes quite clear that white are former nobles, renamed so red. Pieters that is, with all where they settled: the Urals, Siberia and the Far East - from Peter to 1917. And the reds themselves are moskals, with all the places where they settled: Central Russia - from Kievan Rus to Peter. That is, in 1917 there was the overthrow of St. Petersburg and the coming of the Moscals to power. Education of the USSR (isn't it all the same as what to call, in principle, if the essence of it does not change?), lasted until the collapse of the USSR, with a tail from the 90s. So far, it's still a long way from now. The transfer of Crimea to the USSR was a continuation of this determinism of Russia: the central peoples of Kievan Rus, not the suburban. And now, on the contrary, the Peterization of Russia with Crimea has occurred: from the central peoples secession to the suburban. Going to St. Petersburg, that is. It is not difficult to guess who is worth the poisoning of the balamute Moscal. And in general, it explains everything then. It wasn't ideology. Can't St. Petersburg become a Moscal ever. As well as the balamute moscal in the St. Petersburg team to be. It really was just destruction. As it was, in principle. As it is now.
6 Comments
Sort by:
r
ri4ka 27.09.20

Red and white are:

15 sm 27.09.20

ri4ka
There's one bottle. If it's wine, of course... It's all Russians. Although such an analogy is inappropriate here. But still.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

ri4ka
I thought about this network too.

15 sm 27.09.20

That rule explains everything. In particular, why all Ivanov there was no place in this Putin-Pida team.

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, and so do you.

15 sm 27.09.20

Yes, I almost forgot,

Spoiler

15 sm 27.09.20

ri4ka
Incoherently somehow banned. And what is the wording?:
Banned
In the bath. Reason: Clogging of game galleries
I looked - everything is normal. I can do it again, if I have to. The solution is really mean.