3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 27.09.20 08:46 pm

Lootaem Zod! (Diablo 2)

Welcome to the wanderer!
This theme is dedicated to the strongest character of your favorite game! Only he is able to show all the willpower necessary to perform my insane goal;-)

So, the main character of our time, Barbarian with a proud nickname Scar_Face (there was to be a link to the film about Tony Montana, in a chic performance of Al Pacino, who did not watch, I advise you to look, but well, no one else banned ...)

Our hero intends to commit, a little, a little, and only 50 thousand wounds in the location of Travincal to destroy the Supreme Council of Mephisto (do not ask me why, it is necessary.) Of course all this on the mode of hardcore, otherwise uninteresting;-)

In general, I sweated a little in the single, WW-Barb faster and easier than the rest destroys the Board, while having a bunch of extra skilopints that we need.
In addition to the speed of stripping, I felt it necessary to disperse the mif of this hero to the maximum. at the moment, the ekwip gives 375% of the basics, and another 360% from the swap.
Started the races having previously swinged 85 level on the hbr, agility basic therefore to get to the level at least as the members themselves;-)

For the first 300 races, our hero abuted 2 levels, where to throw the remnants of skills I have not yet decided, soaked WhirlWind, Battle Orders, Find Item and Axe Mastery. All the stats have sunk into the revolution, there is a thought to a snap the skulder, then have to swing a little force, in the principle of lack of def for the first 300 races I did not feel)
Equip: 2 x Grief BA, Arreat's Face, Hilord's, LoHi, Stringi, Eth Scullder's, War Travler, two rings Str/AR/ml and Str/AR/ll, on swap two crystal swords with 6 Easts. Inventory is silent on mf, Gheed, stick/anich.

Earlier in this forum I watched the screens of players who took out from the corpses of the consuls clothes, which should not get off them. True or fake x, this is what I intend to check, if still not a fake, then in theory and zod from the corpse to get it can be)))))) But of all this is most likely just a myth, let's see;-)
I will not describe the drop of each Medicine of Malacht and Nokozan Relikt, there is no sense and time is pitiful, colorful rubbish is poured very much.
258 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 27.09.20

Loot:
Sednya made three approaches on 100 grass.
1-100:
Only two skillers, Mart Arts and Traps, fell out of the valuable and memorable.
101-200:
Here from the very beginning of the fell, Mara 21, Sc 20hp, ran to spend the accumulated gold, rings and tiaras bought onli, srolyl dwarf and tiara 30frw/2sok, then fell Ormus Blizz 11%Cold and FF-5-3.
201-300:
Finally fell down the state-it! I thought I was so bothered with all this - Shako!
After a few wounds, Fal fell. It's the max rune that's been falling during that time. Then the thong 15ed, dressed instead of its own, PF-5-3, Gore and at the end of Titi 198/8, ordinary.
So far, that's it;-) To be continued...
Spoiler

m
minovalo 27.09.20

And how is it, pvm with ba vultures?

M
Mudrost Ondala 27.09.20

The day will come when the Rivnean will stop confusing "ting" and "eating"; But today is not this day!

In general, I wish you the best of luck in battle. 50k wounds - it does not squeak you crumple. If it's on their own of the off.

By the way, write an approximate duration of the race (with the search for loot) so that you can compare the exhaust with the wigs.

Oh, and I'm waiting for the screens with The Harlequin Cap. You can't miss that.

F
FludoTron 27.09.20

Totally gone, poor man (

F
F1r34ng3l 27.09.20

yes, the roof's gone completely.

O
Obsessed 27.09.20

Rivnyanyn, mf recruited to increase the chance of drop zod, as I understand? ;-)

50k wounds - it's not you
Ondal's wisdom, in my opinion, is exactly the "writing of the crumpl." you can't even tell if you're going to say it.)

C
CorvinOk 27.09.20

Rivnyanyn
Rivnyanyn wrote:
two rings Str/AR/ml b Str/AR/ll
What are you without CBF? Xz so to myself ;/ / . Or in Theaat Cham? :kappa

U
Uncle Fred 27.09.20

And it all started with five thousand... Is Rivneinian bailed out?

f
firkax 27.09.20

without a storm and without drawing, it's scary

R
Rivnyanyn 27.09.20

It's gone.
Super! I'm ching once every 10th of the grass, quite tolerable;-)
FludoTron
Hello to the locomotives!
F1r34ng3l
Said the man, the fourth year of selling non-existent zods on 29 Lo;
Obsessed
Mf is recruited because in addition to runes, which very rarely fall, you want to catch something else, or I run a couple of thousand times and download. And it was always interesting whether it is really possible to get a onic from a corpse, which does not fall from the consuls)
CorvinOk
I can be wrong, but I don't think you can slow down the attack with a frieze or a decra. If I'm wrong, I'll wear a belt while I'm running, tolerable. Raven dressing exactly is not a varik, for obvious reasons;-)
Uncle Fred
Five thousand ran not me.
firkax
This barb of norms smells itself, he did not expect. Initially, he was going to wear a clutch or a Leviik, but as it turned out it is rarely punched at all, and ll does not allow hp to sift. I'm more afraid of MLEB, and the manaberns pinch a little by the face;-)

4ux-pux 27.09.20

dude you're late, I've made 32k grass 54Fi barb this season max rune sur:C

F
FludoTron 27.09.20

4ux-pux
Sur for 32k races on the pg - it's luck, consider that you firk on the forehead kissed.

M
Manifold 27.09.20

It's a good topic, I love these
The zod with the consuls in the grass... Excluded. Unless with a pack of bartuks in the throne
And they have a treasure class of 78, with all the ensuing

U
Uncle Fred 27.09.20

4ux-pux wrote:
dude you're late, I've done 32k weed

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 27.09.20

Madness

O
Oxycanta 27.09.20

Rivnyanyn,
running exclusively at 1 ppl?

I've spent 30 locomotives this season - one a day. I'm not going to do any more, even with that, it's the most tiring thing. Drop dat shit. That's decided unstressed in the pleasure of mf-it. Once a day I create a game, pass almost all the bosses and 85tc locks (pit, tunnels, etc). In general, I just play :) Sometimes I can run 10-20 times on a particular boss/loku. So, I did about 100 wounds in La Travi (maybe a little more, don't believe) the next way. Game at 3 ppl. I kill the council sorc with z486 mf. After that, I pass through the corpses of the Barbic find item. The barb itself (80 lvl) is completely sharpened under the BO, but 2 x Ali-Baba on the swap is a chance gloves q goldwrap q 2 x nagel q bonus from find item given a total of somewhere q323 mf. The best I've done with the Council:

R
Rivnyanyn 27.09.20

kot-stargazer
firkax
Hare flit gentlemen!
Oxycanta
Yes, 1pple. It would be longer than anything and mb dangerous, and laziness to start mules:)

Sednya made another 100 herbs, a couple of times jerked off every elite junk)
Loot:
301-400
Duriel's Shell fell in the first race, followed by Viperok 25. The facet of the sorcerer44, twice fell the onic Rune Sword (I do not remember what is called), it I did not give and not an indian, as well as the fallen RuneMaster and Windhammer. three of the ring's onics were (two of them nagels of of the off:), at the very end still fell Ali Baba equalityfroste 19/226. From the set fell three mask and belt, to pepper/shield, even Aldur bots were and armor twice)
Runa Io saddle the limit. I'm not going to lie, I saw right away that it was Io, not Law, as many people do sometimes).
SpoilerCooto about Rundrop at the moment:

O
Oxycanta 27.09.20

Rivnyanyn,
Rivnyanyn wrote:
Short about Rundrop at the moment:
you can brew Tir, and you can spend it on Insight or Grief :D :D :D
Why don't you give you a Lucky Grand Charm? Although, it does not affect the drop of runes :(

r
roma_zil 27.09.20

Slywai, travi 50k 3abegov eto xorowo, ofc no ti na tyrniri ne 3abil xot'? A to ea prowlii propystil i ladowki 4ewyts9 ybit'svoego dru kotorii projil dol'we 4em ojidalos')

G
Grablin 27.09.20

Rivnyanyn wrote:
and just 50 thussies in the Travincal location to destroy the Mephisto High Council
the author did you live the rest of your life spend on THIS?