3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abaray_kun 27.09.20 08:54 pm

Can the game go down because of HDD? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Actually in the city I have wild lags. FPS is around 30-40, although the percentage and the vidyuka are good and should drag this game. Can the game go on because of the hard drive? I use Hitachi Deskstar NAS v2.
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rin Shirayuki 27.09.20

abaray_kun
No, it can't, comp shit means. At least you'd write some.

K
KIBERMAX 27.09.20

abaray_kun wrote:
although the percent and the vidyuka are good and should drag this game
Can't you provide a list? to write all the irons, what you win, face or pirate, probably difficult, on the fact that you have lags HDD does not depend.

i
insel260 27.09.20

KIBERMAX
Let me be responsible for him.
The processor - Ai is good.
Video card - Oy chic
Operatives - do wellrenalion
Well, the brand of hard, and so everyone knows q)

abaray_kun

If your hard is already starting to knock and has more than 50% of the broken sectors, then yes, the game can be as late as everything else installed on the computer.
If, as you say, wild lags only in this game - reduce the settings of the quality of the game or skid on default. If this does not help, once again check with the minimum system requirements and compare with your iron. Only this time more carefully.

The SDD drive will not give you a gain of more than 15 fps, but with it is much more comfortable with "heavy games" where you need to calculate a lot of objects. AU is not such a game that would not go on hdd. And in the city most loaded map, if you have some dinosaur, then blame hard - at least stupid.

R
Rin Shirayuki 27.09.20

I read his comments, he has every asss is so laid, he was whining a year ago... Says he's got an intel core i7 8700k, a geforce gtx 2070, a 32o. Either he's lying or the dude's having a problem with his head in that case, not the computer.

a
abaray_kun 27.09.20

Rin Shirayuki
Well, the demand won't be hit in the nose as they say. I don't write about the characteristics, because the homeless people will start yelling that a person specially creates a theme to boast characteristics. There are no problems with the head, I checked) But such an aggressive person as you still need to go to the hospital ...

R
Rin Shirayuki 27.09.20

abaray_kun
If it's all right with your head, you should have written right away, what your comp is, paranoid. You did a year ago, judging by your comments about it suffered, and the problem with lags has not solved ... So, you could use a good thing to go to the hospital, you're obviously going to have something wrong with you.

a
abaray_kun 27.09.20

Rin Shirayuki
I've already told you about the homeless. If the problem had been solved, the topic would not have created it. By the way, I was in the state hospital, maybe the doctors can not find anything. Why don't you send me money for treatment? I won't mind)

R
Rin Shirayuki 27.09.20

abaray_kun
Oh, he also started to demand money... Who wrote that the homeless would yell about the subject? So you are not only paranoid, but also a homeless man and a liar ...

a
abaray_kun 27.09.20

Rin Shirayuki
Thank God while the money is there, but to get money from someone else's money is always nice) And I see you are excellent. If you think you don't mind me wasting your time on me? I'd do something useful then.

a
abaray_kun 27.09.20

The problem is solved! had to roll back to the very old drivers of as of AS Origins. Thank you all!

R
Rin Shirayuki 27.09.20

abaray_kun
It's not an agra, but just a joke) Next time, if you want something to help, write what you have a computer, vinda, etc., otherwise you will catch negativity, instead of help.

a
abaray_kun 27.09.20

Rin Shirayuki
Okay, I'll take it, thank you for the advice anyway!

i
insel260 27.09.20

abaray_kun
Boasting characteristics? It would be something to brag about. The fact that the game runs on ultra 4k - it is now commonplace. Bragging, now, will look this way - processor 64 core, SLI RTX 3090 (x8) 256 GB RAM. That's bragging.
And asking for advice, citing technical problems and not pointing iron is an incredible stupidity.

A
Amir Dadaev 04.09.22

As for the pc, let the people in the dis kinit Nick will then turn on the live broadcast in Discord to prove that he has a powerful PC + the character of the pc to write with Windows and the problem when exactly it started and how!