3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 24.10.19 12:09 pm

What you need to learn to play ? (Total War: Three Kingdoms)

Hello!

I want to try, but I'm not particularly diligent and patient. Like a strategy for possible to conquer the world, but play them as games in General, is rarely. The question: how much time is needed for development of the game at least at a basic level? Maybe I'm not even for the strategies adapted? Just please answer honestly. If you have thoughts about this, please go away. I really have been searching for the answer to the question: either I am blunt for such games, or in another case.
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 24.10.19

Marquess
not particularly diligent and patient

Not worth playing, even not every patient is going to play. And a lot of time it is necessary to delve into the game and thoroughly understand. And without understanding makes no sense. In such games play only pensioners who are over 70 - they there's no rush.

N
Nightma[R]e 24.10.19

Marquess
Well, if you play stupidly because of conquest, download trainer call 4 army with a couple of trebuchets. Included in the trainer Unlim MSY and auto vostanovlenie units(well, there is money for yourself). And go conquer the world with battle. And judging by your post strategy is clearly not for you, you buffoon fit, there is much to think not. Well, if you live on, it is necessary to include brains. Well, the very notion of the genre of strategy you should be clear. Micro, macro aspects of the genre.

M
Marquess 24.10.19

Nightma[R]e

You do not quite understand me. Under the conquest I mean not stupidly rush, and the possibility to win.

N
Nightma[R]e 24.10.19

Dogma
People, if you even moderately versed in the strategies that you don't have 70 hours to study aspects of the game, enough for them the first couple of hours. And then everything will be clear.

N
Nightma[R]e 24.10.19

Marquess
So what I can advise you, if you want to play start with something simple. Generals varchik 3 red alert. In any case, here we need to think about is how to play chess.

S
Shif077 24.10.19

A brilliant mind and ambition of Napoleon that should be enough to learn how to play strategy)

091 24.10.19

Oh... dude...
Game series total war is at least a year need to more or less mastered)

And not everyone will be able a lot of time to spend...

Moreover, each new series introduces the buns - they love to experiment. In early Rome, then Waha, and now 3 kingdoms (well... was still a joint Wargaming projects - but rotten. Potato balance anything)

S
SemyStall 24.10.19

091 wrote:
Game series total war is at least a year need to more or less mastered)
In a year you can become Cyberathlete in total var. Or mastered all the strategies, paradoxes, and they are harder total Vara dozens of times.

M
Marquess 24.10.19

Then can advise the strategy easier?

A
Alpharius20 24.10.19

the most difficult game in the series, pass by

P
PAWEEL 24.10.19

Alpharius20
Yeah brad...the simplest part in terms of the development and battles for sure.80% of the same units. The balance between the factions near-perfect.

A
Alpharius20 24.10.19

PAWEEL
We are now about the game on the settings of novel or talking about the classics without cheats? )))
This is not to mention the increasing level of difficulty and, no, 80% units are not the same, compared to Shogun 2 variability becomes more plus now we have to shuffle generals under a specific enemy, if to speak about the affair.

P
PAWEEL 24.10.19

Alpharius20
I'm only on the novel and play.
Shogun I do not logged in..the theme seemed boring. And so, in comparison with all TW series to me this seems the most convenient\nice\easy to learn.

M
Marquess 24.10.19

Some people divided into 2 camps

Tell me it's worth playing or what?

P
PAWEEL 24.10.19

Marquess
If the TW series you like, it is definitely worth it!
It at least keeps the brand and how high of a breath of fresh air after all the thrones of Britain, Attil and Warhammer (though from them I also dig)
You could be a problem( judging from your posts) that the game requires a lot of time..Although, if you give her another hour, it also has its own juice

M
Marquess 24.10.19

PAWEEL

Thank you)
I'll wait for the torrent then
Download, play 10 hours
And if you go down, then buy