3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 27.09.20 09:01 pm

Impressions of the game (Project CARS 3)

We write impressions here, bangs.
For me, so normal arcade with understandable physics and rushing graphon.
Physics is better than in shifts, graphone can be said even worse.
But there are seasons and rain
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
prusakov83 27.09.20

It is infuriating that other cars are not affected by the coating, I push them off the track, but go at the same speed as on the asphalt. Even if they ram me heavily the penalties go with a decrease in speed to me, not them.

A
Antimad 27.09.20

This is my first experience in this series of games. It's really weird behavior of cars. The initial race on the new corvette - it seems as if you are riding on the 160 jiguls on the ice. The third time I'm very careful, but I got there first. Then in his career took the evolution (wanted so Mitsubishi, because at the Mitsubishi, only Gto) - kind of better managed. Well, I think all-wheel drive after all. Then the race is already on a more pumped version in the desert, sunny weather and the car wears... Well, it's ridiculously simple. At turns up to 100km/h carries in an uncontrollable skid and nothing you will do to it. At a speed of 60-80 km/h the car carries away in a turn... Noob, I guess. In real life, I don't know what my car needs to do to get it into a ditch at this speed. Only on purpose, except.

B
Bombardirovschik 27.09.20

Antimad
XH, I'm so fine.
I played on the steering wheel

a
abalir13 05.08.21

Interestingly, the developers themselves tried to go through the races for a while there are races which are unrealistic to physically go through the sales if you turn on the cheat without fines and cut it all the same.

L
Lazar Angelov 19.08.21

worst part in the series.
graphics - bad, level of 2017, not higher
control - terrible
behavior of the car on the track - terrible

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 16.12.21

Such shit ...
I didn’t get to the race and I’m already tired of skipping the trend and trying to find the settings in this collection of introductory instructions, well, calla lilies are just tough. Instead of the menu, they threw the iron to drive, admired how I collected all the bump stops, and then sent them to the store, despite the fact that you can't miss it either, go try how these cars drive in the game, and all this under the conversation of some strong and independent, kapets.
Fuck this shit wasr do? Will they be allowed to play calmly at all?
If I can't cope with this UNIQUE user-engri shit, I'll fuck it off and put one in the game (instead of five).
UPD11.12.21: ohho-ho-oo, it also does not allow you to choose a car, if you skip training with a trend, there is also NO Mitsibishi Lancer evo 10 !! It's just the end. Not surprisingly, EA flew in for this; flies on shit ... Or rather like to like.

P
Podvipodvertov 16.12.21

The game is so-so, although Forza Horizon 5 is like an arcade, for example, in a simple turn at 120 - 130 km / h, you will not be blown away, and you confidently hold the road, as in life straight.
For example, I drive in my Rio outside the city, 130 calmly keeps the road in turns, and then the same Evo on all-wheel drive at 100 km / h unwinds))

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 16.12.21

Podvipodvertov
A Mercedes here simply does not want to turn, just in any way on city roads. Arcade arcade, but common sense, it was not worth going too far.