3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spyder-man 27.09.20 09:01 pm

Brakes on new equipment. (Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions)

Hello,
Can anyone please explain why this old game slows down on high settings on new hardware while all new games and old ones are flying?
Thank you very much in advance.
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 27.09.20

Let's tell her, only the fortune-teller will find her to say that the iron is being used.

S
Spyder-man 27.09.20

If the newest and oldest games work on 60 fps, is it really necessary to look for the problem in the iron?
Maybe they don't believe me. I assure you that I do not invent...

Assassin Creed Odyssey and Origins more than 60 phps. And Odyssey is considered one of the most demanding games as far as iron is concerned. Nfs heath too, does not go, and flies. Assassin Creed 3 passed yesterday (not a remaster, but a regular one), etc.

Of course, I can look for this data, but the fact is that the answer then will not be based on what is necessary.
In addition, I remember that on the old computer this game also slowed down.
Does it work for someone on ultra settings and on the highest resolution at 60 phps? On resolutions 1300,1600 or 1900.

If that sorry and thank you in advance!

a
alex06black 19.01.22

the same problem, I used to play on a calculator, but now it lags on a good PC

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 31.01.22

It's an old game, what do you want from it? It came out long before any of your 1660s, 2080. A lot of water has flowed under the bridge, corny drivers are no longer supported. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 won't get above 30fps in an open world with SUCH graphics. Say thank you for your screen resolutions. Personally, my frames sagged noticeably only for Spider 2099.