3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garris1304 27.09.20 09:02 pm

Bug with a map of the area (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

High to all, as it seemed to me, after the assignment of vagrants in the black hall, where it was necessary to get a mirror, lost the map of the area, someone faced with such a problem?

6 Comments
Sort by:
v
vit0208 27.09.20

I have the same in the first location and the second (plains), in the rest of all the norms, sought treatment, did not find anything, except comments that this sore is not cured from the original and the developers of it know, there is a bug like, if you open the map somewhere on the plains at the very edge of the location and not at all (only at the most fart), short orientation until the devices

R
Raikin75 27.09.20

Takaja tried everything, as much as infuriating. The translation at first infuriated well died. But this has finished off the brain's takeaway.
XK played for a long time in the original i.e. not a remaster and there was no such gona vaabsh. And the translation was not so many errors and so many bugs as here.
If they only tightened the count, then from what so many shoals, I play as if in a game made at home by a group of fans, which in three touches will finish. And the price tag put (mother do not grieve) toad crushes.
The map and that is not on the Russian common, and in the first version of the translation was on Russian. For what???
We didn't get a game with such shods, until now. Feeling like it's still some kind of beta test... No words.
What's wrong with the people with the developers happened in the world??

G
Garris1304 29.09.20

Raikin75
We were deceived))no one will patch) peeple shaval and okay))
The most interesting thing is that the map was missing only the Reach of Eratela, the map of Dalentar and Detira were in place.

R
Ruslan Chuchin 29.09.20

Is that a bug? Bug that's when the boss is enchanted and he objected to the new and so 5-10 times this bug or game of dog-op broken

R
Rovrnomy 29.09.20

Ruslan Chuchin
played 40h on the release version of the stim, without the 1st patch, never such a bug was

r
raspisnoy1 02.12.20

I caught such a trippe... x/s how to treat