3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CrowdiBurg 27.09.20 09:05 pm

Is there a pirate? (Medieval Dynasty)

For those who will burn that piracy is bad
1. No money
2. I need to first know what this game is, if I like it I will buy it
3. No money
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
CyberVit 27.09.20

There are pirates, look for torrents.

S
Stas Kezhun 27.09.20

CrowdiBurg wrote:
1. No money

V
Vyxyxol 27.09.20

CrowdiBurg wrote:
I have to know what the game is first, if I like it I'll buy it.
Buy and "know" do not like - the money will return and all (if less than 2 hours played). 21st century in the yard.

i
insel260 27.09.20

CrowdiBurg
there are three kinds of repkas on the pirate bay.

i
insel260 27.09.20

You've been
You won't know the gameplay in 2 hours. To understand whether the game is worth your money in it should play at least 10 hours. And in the two hours you're proposing, you're not even going to get to chapter three.

S
Sedoy Igrok 29.09.20

You've been
Well - yes, well - yes!
And in fact, the 21st century is in the yard - and the world is ruled by debilitation. Paying for "cat in a bag" and goods of disgusting quality has become the norm - is it normal for you?
And yes, why bother with the return of money on dubious terms in the future - if you can in principle not pay immediately. In short: the principle - "money forward" is good only if the product fully meets your requirements and you are somehow sure of it.
P.S. If you can not give a person an answer to his specific question, or help with advice - then in my opinion it is better to remain silent at all! ;)

S
Sedoy Igrok 29.09.20

CrowdiBurg
Go search!
In addition to the pirate bay, there are also five sites offering this game. Among them flashed a repack from the Mechanics on the Russian.
Good luck! ;)