3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abiss81 24.10.19 12:09 pm

Drawdown FPS (Mass Effect)

Good day! There is a problem, I have purchased a licensed version, the Origin of all Mass Effect games.Here's the thing, a year ago, played the first part of mass effect is not any problems with fps was not observed, decided to pass the pen so to speak, set over the 1st part and I see the following picture, began to sink fps to 9 play was not unbearable, almost everywhere sags and lag,while looking at task Manager,the percents almost do not loaded, vidyuhi, too, and the RAM disk also can't understand what the problem is in this part. Decided to check, thinking maybe the problem is in the computer, installed the rest of the parts 2,3 and surprised 2,3 part goes at max settings at 60 fps, it is of course sags and to 47-49 but this is rare and not noticeable. Percents i7 3770, vidyuhi NVIDIA GeForce 1060, operatives 8GB, SSD Samsung 850 Pro 250GB, Windows 10 license, I don't understand what this game lacks. Guys who can faced such problem and knows the solution, I would be very grateful of help.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MC Marik Pisotskiy 24.10.19

Try to play with the compatibility of Windows can help

o
orion16 24.10.19

Or try disable the power saving modes in the BIOS

A
Abiss81 24.10.19

The first option did not help, I would like to clarify, instead of giving the second option, how is it all connected? And if you are in terms of graphics card, I looked in the BIOS, there is turned off this mode is on maximum performance, only to sense from it if vidyuhi not half loaded in this game, as well as Prots. The first part is still old and this iron it as a clock should work well, something prevents it.

p
potter790 24.10.19

Abiss81
Older versions ME problem with Microsoft Visual C, you need the old version. With the game should go ON, visual and direkth, put them to work.

d
dilat 24.10.19

Abiss81
Try using the dispatcher to set the game only one edro to work

A
Abiss81 24.10.19

The guys solved the problem with wild drawdown FPS, decided to share, maybe will help someone in the future, if someone will face same problem like me. Don't even know what it is connected, the jamb from the developers or something, but in the properties of the game in the Origin, if you turn off the in-game screen for the game Mass Effect, once everything falls into place, at maximum speed is not the slightest drawdown fps at all, if it back to include the story continues) While the 2.3 part I have it enabled, but there is not observed generally, of course, was the drawdown, but as I wrote above they are not significant in comparison with what was happening in the first part. And at the expense of DirectX and Visual C I have it already for a long time is all, I'm a gamer and this is followed strictly. About the edra, the last Council, I believe it is pointless to do it, well, thanks anyway to all who tried to help. Good luck and less of these hemorrhoids)

J
JoKeRD07 24.10.19

Abiss81
N**** what is the problem with origin

J
JokerZhiti 16.07.20

Thank you Abiss81 helped

l
leonk11 16.07.20

Abiss81
Thank you. There is a problem with Mass Effect 2. But playing with 30-50fps on RTX was terribly not comfortable and strange. But your method helped, and thank you

J
Jeffrey Thomsky 16.07.20

The properties of the shortcut add
-CPUCount:1-CPUPriority:high
Work on origin version, information taken from the steam forum

N
NochnoiGid 07.01.21

Abiss81
Thank you. I will keep in mind in the future! :)

U
UnkMY 04.10.22

Abiss81
hero!