3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hamid Ilyubaev 27.09.20 09:19 pm

Cold War or Modern Warfare 2019 (Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War)

think to buy 1 or 2, advise that it is better to take because played only in Black Ops 2 and that little bit
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonXL1080 27.09.20

Hamid Ilyubayev
Well,... If you want to try the cartoon, the mechanics of the game, play Warzone, and if you want to evaluate the multiplayer of the new sorcerer, the open beta test will be in October, there and decide what is best for you.

L
Lex-one 27.09.20

DemonXL1080
Well done, good advice. No sarcasm.

W
WinesC 06.03.21

Definitely Warzone. A bunch of the same cards in multiplayer. The games are almost identical in this regard. Only Cold War is a piece of unoptimized code. Run Free Trial in MF multiplayer. 144 frames per second stable. At the same time in Varzona I got from 80 to 110. I went to watch Trial Cold War a few days ago. In multiplayer 70-100 frames with drawdowns up to 60 in especially powerful mixes. 12 people on a 2x2 meter map without equipment and other things. This is a complete piz ***. Artificially overestimating the requirements for people to buy new PC components for the same game, released a year later. Fagots in one word. My config (i7 3770 4 GHz, 16gb ddr3, gtx 1080).