3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magnum61rus 27.09.20 09:20 pm

Bex64 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I have, after yesterday's update popped the error bex64 in the module rdr2.exe. Who collided?
18 Comments
Sort by:
J
JC23 27.09.20

It's the same for me. Hell would have taken those freaks. now all the progress of the gold is under the tail!

M
Magnum61rus 27.09.20

Guys, how do you deal with that?

J
JC23 27.09.20

I've also been trying to fight this madhouse for the second day, but to no avail. Technical support offered to replace in the system xml setting direct12 on the volcano. What do you say. when I bought a year ago on pre-order 2, the first thing after installation replaced direct to a volcano in hml and so it is still me. in other words, the support was just stupidly unsubscribed. There is no solution. everything that is offered on the Internet here does not work from the word at all. I didn't even get the full reset of the launcher and the removal and re-pumping of the game.

Z
Zoom24x 27.09.20

I quote the decision that I found in the public on RDR2 in VK, helped me (Win 7), thank you Eugene Groznetsky!
Probably after the update in the settings flew the API of the game and it tries to run through DirectX which on win7 is not. If you run through the rockstar's launcher, you can add "-sgadriver and Vulkan" to the launch options, so the game will use Vulkan when running.

i'll add from myself that I for example used the pre-incident parameter -cpuLoadRebalancing, now both settings in the line through the space are spelled out.

M
MrBorovv 27.09.20

really helped thank you

J
JC23 27.09.20

Zoom24x
Thank you so much! really helped.
Of course, the gold multiplier of 0.5 bullion, which I managed to hold for six months, it will not return, but at least now it became clear what the trabla and the game starts.

Z
Zoom24x 27.09.20

JC23
In this situation, my friends saved me, came in from my ass and made a daily.

T
Talkerabc 27.09.20

Hello. And how do you add this to the startup settings??

A
AG_ERORR_404 27.09.20

Does anyone know how to change the startup setting in Epic Games?

V
Vyxyxol 27.09.20

"Mammoths Sit on The 197"
It's flying out because there's no DH12 on Can 7.
Mammoths: -Durdom! What the hell is going on? Damn Rockstar, all the progress of the golden dog under the tail! -Tech support was stupidly unsubscribed. "There is no solution, azazaaz. Nothing works. Anus casserole, etc.
Spoilera could just put You 10 and not dream your brain for yourself or the other. But they are such, adherents of previous versions of The World. Xd

V
Vigeso 27.09.20

Zoom24x
Good man, please tell me how to write the launch parameters in the rockstar lauchire? That's not to see such lines and possibilities.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 27.09.20

Vigeso
Launcher-Settings - Established Games - RDR2-Start-sgadriver Options

V
Vigeso 27.09.20

POLKOVNIK2005
You won't believe it, but I have a rockstar in my lounge, there's no such thing! As a result, I upgraded the wind to 10 and the question was solved by itself. But I thank you anyway!

N
Nikita Saakadze 27.09.20

Pc. The last time I played in May, then went other games. On September 18th I decided to return to the game, but I couldn't get in because the KERNELBASE error came out. When I googled it, I found a solution - in the launch parameters you need to write -sgadriver vulkan and the bug will disappear. Although I had in the settings and recorded Vulcan, but I still prescribed.
The mistake disappeared, but there was another one - ERR_GFX_INIT. They say they couldn't initiate the video card. I Googled and you know what advice? Swap Vulkan for DirectX12! Do you understand? It's a vicious circle.

Help, how to solve this case? The computer rebooted. The Settings folder was deleted. Drivers stand the latest possible on Windows 7. Through Nvidia Geforce tried - nothing. DirectX12 and Vulkan alternated - nothing. -cpuloadrebalancing, -sgadriver q Vulkan and -repipe... I tried something there individually, and together - nothing.

w
weldersandy 27.09.20

About 17-18 RDR 2 flew off, played through Steam? I've tried all the tips, from reinstalling the system to the bios,THANK YOU POLKOVNIK2005 in the launch parameters prescribed your magic words -sgadriver'Vulkan and the game went at once, once AGAIN, respect and respect!!!!

w
weldersandy 27.09.20

Nikita Saakadze what kind of vidyha?

N
Nikita Saakadze 27.09.20

weldersandy
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050

T
Talkerabc 27.09.20

GTX 1060 similar problem