3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Kazakevich 27.09.20 09:21 pm

Discussion of the game (Ghostrunner)

The theme for free communication about the game. Here you can discuss any issue of interest to you, if it does not concern already created topics.
24 Comments
Sort by:
K
K.e.k.s 15.10.20

I liked the game. She reminded me of Mirror's Edge when you're running through the walls.
But the game is only for people with strong nerves, because it will burn well. You fall all the time, you die from one hit. One small mistake - go again. I had 566 deaths at the last level.:D And on other chapters 60-200.

f
faniswest 17.10.20

The game is certainly difficult (but over time become more difficult, then more difficult, the main modifiers)

f
faniswest 19.10.20

I add to my old comment by the fact that the game has passed completely, such a fierce hardcore I have not seen, the last 2 levels are just merciless, hate this game, still I will remember for a long time, collected all the secrets, soon here pour save, who need to try

C
Cechov 19.10.20

Advise the best combination of skills in Tetris)

f
faniswest 21.10.20

n
nik94nik 29.10.20

It's just stupid, crooked.

P
Palych Rokov 01.11.20

The game is very cool with unusual mechanics, but difficult to the horror, as much as I play so much mater and still not to swear if for 40-45 minutes, which is spent on the passage of the level died on one of them 109 times))

a
alien_player 01.11.20

faniswest
Is that the story? I ran a demo, I realized it wasn't mine. Tell me briefly under the spoiler.

B
BordEnot 04.11.20

alien_player
SpoilerCommunical, the world survived the Apocalypse of some kind and the Earth ceased to be a cozy place. But there was a dude who gathered the survivors and created the city, for which he was called the Architect. But his colleague Mara wanted power and killed the Architect and in addition to 99 of his loyal warriors (Gistraners). Then Mara gained power in the city and in fact became tirana and Dictator, as a result of which the good-young people cooperated and created the Rebel Movement whose goal was to overthrow its power. They then found the last 100 on the account of Gostranner (Grown from a test tube man, who has prostheses, implants and other fancy technological fuck on the most nebalay. Repaired and resurrected roughly speaking. Later it turns out that the Architect is alive, but already as an AI and he finds himself in the head of the GG (Aka Gostranner, aka Jack). That's what he's dictating to the ball. As a result, the whole game takes a journey from the lowest level of the city to the highest to this tyrant Mare

B
BordEnot 04.11.20

alien_player
However, due to the lack of Russian voiceover it was difficult to perceive the information. For run and read subtitles yourself understand the henrial in this game

F
Fuzov 04.11.20

Palych Rocks
And I died 229 times on the boss.

a
alien_player 05.11.20

BordEnot
That is, without twists there some, rose, rose, overpowered and well done?

P
Palych Rokov 05.11.20

Fuzov wrote:
And I died 229 times on the boss.
when the tower passed 271 times)))

S
SalvationX 07.11.20

Funny, very dynamic toy. Cool mechanics and a pretty good story. I agree with others, very heavy because of 1 life in all, but in this and charm) When passing the tower with rotating lasers, died 146 times, and at the last level ached fingers)

D
Dekster Morgan 07.11.20

nik94nik
game I didn't like !!!!!!!!!!! It's a shit bad thing to do for me!!! And graphics and management!!!.

F
FiftyFour7250 08.11.20

It was a pleasure. What is surprising, because from all the soul of the likes I have a jelly burns very much, and then the weight was just a joy. Perhaps just lucky, because compared to previous commentators, the game was relatively easy for me, more than 90 deaths on my not on the same level was not on the same level, and on the last two levels (bosses) - only 20-30 deaths. I repeat, I did not pass any souls game, precisely because of the gravity, and the bombing.

e
eprincev 01.12.20

how to pass this tower. 2nd level of the tower, fails to bounce off the wall and back (((

H
Hey4999 19.12.20

How do you go through it? I realized in 30 minutes that I could not master it. A death counter was specially introduced in the game, clearly indicating that you will have to suffer a lot. The first level is still nothing - he died 70 times, the second with whips just kicked out after 100 deaths in the same place. As Vaas Montenegro said: "Insanity is repeating the same actions in the hope of getting a different result."

e
erkins007 25.01.21

Too hardcore, one shot and you're dead

z
z8TiREX8z 09.05.21

Keks
It's not strange, although I lost often, but I was not nervous, since auto save is near