3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 27.09.20 09:21 pm

Discussion of the game (Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time)

The theme for free communication about the game. Here you can discuss any issue of interest to you, if it does not concern already created topics.
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
CheBoy 30.03.21

I don’t want to create a separate topic, I’ll ask here.

There is an original PS5 gamepad, DualSense, works absolutely in all Steam games where the controller is supported. I bought a game in Battle.Net now, but the game does not see my gamepad, although the game settings have gamepad support. How can this be solved?

y
yukon35 30.03.21

The game is already on Torrent.

p
pazzlxxx 30.03.21

yukon35
already downloaded yesterday ...

o
ohrannik84 30.03.21

CheBoy
xs on my pirate my ritmix via x360ce works fine

C
CheBoy 05.04.21

I didn't understand how you got the x360ce to work with DualSense, I only did it with the DS4.

The game has one problem: if the game is cut off during the save (the computer freezes, the light is turned off, something else), all the save will be lost. I thought my case was unique, but after googling, I found out that the problem has existed since it was released on consoles. It is not clear why it was impossible to save on several files, so that in case of a crash one could boot from an earlier one. There is also no synchronization with the cloud. Now all the motivation to go through has disappeared by 100%, knowing that saves can fly off at any moment.

In general, guys, back up your saves more often, especially if you strive to set records in the time trial.