3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DenHedd 27.09.20 09:24 pm

From scratch (Diablo 2)

Hello. Recently I wanted to start playing D2:LoD on the net, but I don't know where to start.
-What does it take to play on rubattle.net servers?
Do you need any patches?
-Which character is best to take to dress yourself well and dress the subsequent characters?
Of course, there are not as many questions as I would like to ask, but can I only help with these three? Thank you in advance for your answers!
16 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 27.09.20

Download and install: http://www.rubattle.net/gate.reg
After that, most likely everything will work, and the patch itself will be updated to the desired when connected.

The easiest way to look for a schmoot blizzard sorc (witch on the skill "snowstorm"), but in general can be anyone.

D
DenHedd 27.09.20

Thank you very much! But I ran into a problem about the installation-launch of the D2 itself... Where can I download a workable version?

f
firkax 27.09.20

Probably in some kind of store.
Links to pirated downloads on this forum are prohibited. I can only say - if you download somewhere then you should avoid all sorts of "assembly" and "repaks" and instead of them look for official iso (3 discs of classics and 1 disc boats), and paid or free it is yourself to sort it out.

M
Mudrost Ondala 27.09.20

firkax
The Witch
Snowstorm
Skill

Akela missed.

C
CorvinOk 07.10.20

DenHedd
DenHedd wrote:
-What does it take to play on rubattle.net servers?
Do you need any patches?
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/kak_nachat_igru-772297/
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/font_color_008866_alternativnyj_klient_font-688911/

As Firk wrote it is best to start the Sorcerer's On the Ice Rain, although you can magic and on another element
If the soul to the sorcerers for some reason does not lie then you can start: Paladin on the holy hammers , Amazon on Electric darts well and necrom Sumoner with parallel pumping explosion of the corpse and the sworn Amplify Damage or/and Decrepify on z1

b
broominspired 07.10.20

Panic is a good thing, only prevents you from remembering that your head is not only eaten. (Swordback Hold=Fire facet) (c)

C
CorvinOk 09.10.20

Ondal's Wisdom
Ondal's wisdom wrote:
And what about the killer on the electric traps or hitting the scoreboard
Spoiler

R
RomanDII 14.10.20

How is it played?
I think it's time to start, from the moment the rules of time are over.

Better than a shirt, isn't it?

m
minovalo 14.10.20

RomanDII
As usual. The mules are still drooping.

R
RomanDII 14.10.20

It's gone.
And through the client can be poured into several windows? Is it easier to run or not?
so I'm more accustomed without a client, but said that the client's chest increases, that's not knowing how much it is a plus.
what else of the pros or cons can be noted?

m
minovalo 15.10.20

RomanDII
-multiwin in the "object" of the label for multi-conk. And other useful keys: -nopickup (selection of loot only at the clamped illumination), -altcolor (change of the tep bar mobs to more not yet), -title (header of the window), -fps25 (loc phps), for example. The topic on the alt-patch details. There are fewer resources, again.

D
DenHedd 21.10.20

Ondal's wisdom wrote:
What about the killer on the electric traps or the blow to the scoreboard with the right foot together with the Death Guard?
Is it two different builds on the ace - trapper and pvp-matrix-arts? Or can we elaborate on what they are for? :)

I
Immense 21.10.20

DenHedd
DenHedd wrote: and pvp-matrix-arts?
No, it's like this.

f
firkax 21.10.20

RomanDII wrote:
I'm more used to it without a client.
You can't play without a client at all - the client is the program you run to play
only its version can be different

DenHedd wrote:
It's two different builds.
builds on the construction site
let's get rid of illiterate words

C
CorvinOk 21.10.20

DenHedd
Ondal's wisdom wrote:
And what about the killer on the electric traps or kick in the scoreboard with the right foot
DenHedd wrote:
Is it two different builds on the ace - trapper and pvp-matrix-arts?
Well, I recently met a man who combines two of these Bilds in one (hybrid) PvM Asske, he kind of likes. But I'm not very impressed - Fiz is not enough even out at all

b
broominspired 23.10.20

CorvinOk
Maybe that was a hl barb looking for clothes in a x-men, dressed in undead crown