3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
X Ishimura X 27.09.20 09:24 pm

Fiery arrows? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Long ago did not come into the game, today after the patch decided to see that and how I was confused by a globular halo around the flame on the arrow. At night interferes with aiming aim, blocking the view of opponents. I don't think he's been there before. Or am I wrong?

11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gera95 27.09.20

Was. Even when the fiery arrows are loaded, these invisible arrows glow on Eloy with the bow removed.
Only you have a very big light for some reason, and not transparent.

X
X Ishimura X 27.09.20

Gera95
Only you have a very big light for some reason, and not transparent. The hiking patch has affected. It immediately caught my eye that something was wrong. Thanks for the hint, I'll try to fix.

G
Gera95 27.09.20

X Ishimura X wrote:
The hiking patch has affected.
I don't know, I don't know. I have a patch:
Spoiler

It is, in principle, but it is transparent. And the more arrows, the more you can see. The truth is, I may or may not be involved with HDR.

X
X Ishimura X 27.09.20

Gera95
So I had up to the patch also on the move was. And today came into the game and this ball immediately caught my eye.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 27.09.20

X Ishimura X
Similarly, there are no problems.

X
X Ishimura X 27.09.20

POLKOVNIK2005
I get it, thanks for the screenshots. I'll try to demolish it and install it again.

S
SkyraX 27.09.20

Today on patch 1.05 no problems saw, many times shot with fire arrows, try to re-create a cache

B
BlackTigerTK 27.09.20

X Ishimura X
Maybe you have a Preset Reshetid installed? I have the same halo in the dark.

X
X Ishimura X 27.09.20

BlackTigerTK
Yes, but before the game update, I didn't seem to notice this feature or it was, but forgot. I haven't come in for a long time, maybe I just don't remember.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.09.20

X Ishimura X
Try disabling the Reshad effects.

X
X Ishimura X 27.09.20

BlackTigerTK
Turning it off doesn't help, it helps to reinstall the game completely. But it doesn't hover that way. I opted for clarity and soap.