3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Saakadze 27.09.20 09:25 pm

I can't get into the game. Error ERR_GFX_INIT (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Pc. The last time I played in May, then went other games. On September 18th I decided to return to the game, but I couldn't get in because the KERNELBASE error came out. When I googled it, I found a solution - in the launch parameters you need to write -sgadriver vulkan and the bug will disappear. Although I had in the settings and recorded Vulcan, but I still prescribed.
The mistake disappeared, but there was another one - ERR_GFX_INIT. They say they couldn't initiate the video card. I Googled and you know what advice? Swap Vulkan for DirectX12! Do you understand? It's a vicious circle.

Help, how to solve this case? The computer rebooted. The Settings folder was deleted. Drivers stand the latest possible on Windows 7. Through Nvidia Geforce tried - nothing. DirectX12 and Vulkan alternated - nothing. -cpuloadrebalancing, -sgadriver q Vulkan and -repipe... I tried something there individually, and together - nothing.
2 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 27.09.20

Nikita Saakadze
You're going to them.
https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/bex64-994971/

F
Fokxz 27.09.20

Nikita Saakadze
It's not the first time I've seen people have a problem with running a game on Windows 7 reinstalling on 10-1 and don't suffer.