3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dm24ua 27.09.20 09:38 pm

Secrets, places, tricks and other interesting (True Crime: New York City)

Tell us everything about the name of the theme here! (For places - explain where it is, you can screen the map)
176 Comments
Sort by:
d
dm24ua 27.09.20

I'll start.
The Brooklyn Bridge can be bypassed by a rope:
Drive up to the farthest slab with a scan on the car, climb the car and jump on the stove, go on a rope (BESTO!!!), when reached at point-blank range to the bridge - jump on it, hit the waist in it:) Further down

G
Grand Theft Aero 27.09.20

I once moved the Brooklyn Bridge (I have a car for some reason through the fence passed)I see in front of the shops, everything is as it should be and suddenly I teleported to the road in Manhattan and something wrote!

d
dm24ua 27.09.20

At the end of the bridge teleports the chuta closer to Manhattan, but on the bridge (if on foot)
PS. I have a motorcycle across the "bridge" (on a bridge does not look like:)) passed was. The truth then caught fire, but I survived.

L
LSD_Videosystem 27.09.20

Daaa...., but the special chic in the game - it's to fly on a light sportsbike from a cliff in Fort George, but not on jumps, but as in the head whipped)))
You go upstairs, turn on the music more fun and.... akhhhhhuuuuu!!!!
Motorcycle, obeying some ridiculous laws of physics flies away damn-where, flying on every bump.
But what can you do, we have a hard job, to protect the homeland.
But in Time Square so do not get worse, but there are beautiful, a lot of people (search the nun), a lot of cars (hire to rent unreprofiled) and relatively safe.

H
Helena No4ka 27.09.20

It's nothing like that! I just on Time Square flew to the 20th floor (just on the fence came across a motorcycle ...) hehe, inadvertently ... I advise everyone!!! The photo will be later... Hmm.. When the concussion passes, chi-hee... Um... Hmm...

d
dm24ua 27.09.20

By HelenaNochka
Where is it?

http://i.playground.ru/i/00/51/91/00/pix/image.jpg

H
Helena No4ka 27.09.20

Again the northern suburbs? Jumping to Fort George is one thing. And jumping in Times Square is a different :)))
We have to jump, and then there will be no time for chatter on the forums!!! :)))

d
dm24ua 27.09.20

I ask where it is because I wonder where it :)

By the way, where's the promised Time Square photo?

H
Helena No4ka 27.09.20

Well, wait a little bit... I also swim in my working forum in shit, in the sense of fighting with competitors where I earn money! I'll "win the competition," I'll swim out and do :) Concussion is treated for at least 3 days. Che is so impatient!!!?
Do you have a picture of me on a motorcycle or just a kind of neighborhood? Views of the area - at least now!!!
Pictures with me - when I'm cured, ladies!!!

d
dm24ua 27.09.20

It's just really interesting.

P.S. Let's win!

I have to understand where it is on the map

H
Helena No4ka 27.09.20

God! Well there's always been the intersection of 42nd Street and Broadway!!! The map is on another forum... I was still wearing red shoes!
... In general, it is considered the center of New York!

d
dm24ua 27.09.20

God! Well there's always been the intersection of 42nd Street and Broadway!!! The map is on another forum... I was still wearing red shoes!
... In general, it is considered the center of New York!

It's about http://i.playground.ru/i/00/51/91/00/pix/image.jpg, I doubt it.

And I know the map of New York well.

I remember the card of the crosing - it helped a lot!

H
Helena No4ka 27.09.20

Here you go, we're here. Fort George again! You and I went through this last class! Times Square is downtown Manhattan, and Fort George is the far north of Manhattan! Don't be so stupid! You'll have to do screens, though I'm a little head shuffled after the flight on a motorcycle ...

d
dm24ua 27.09.20

You don't have to be a screen. Somehow missed: ... to me the northern suburbs...

Maybe something else interesting?

Where are the flight screens at the level of the 20th etage?

H
Helena No4ka 27.09.20

Come on, let's go! It's a wreck! You've been talking to me! :) And who will jump instead of me? My cats? Gone in the game! And you talk, if not lazy! Pokedova!
P.S.: Write what you're interested in in the northern suburbs. Deal!

d
dm24ua 27.09.20

Well, I'm sorry.

P.S. How old are you:)
How much is my secret;)

H
Helena No4ka 27.09.20

I don't know how much I'm going to be. You can go to you with me. I'm not fussy! Well, shall we talk or will we settle the game?

H
Helena No4ka 27.09.20

My first secret pix.PlayGround.ru

d
dm24ua 27.09.20

Wow!!!
Isn't that in the opera?

WAU - I mean didn't know

H
Helena No4ka 27.09.20

It's in an Italian restaurant... By the way, do you know what kind of work sang a very beautiful aria in the opera? I will definitely find out, but I haven't been able to...