3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
savanervi 27.09.20 09:48 pm

Orrigins or Odysseus Lla first acquaintance with the universe of AC? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I choose from these two, because I play games with non-oxgen graphon and the open world. What advice would you like? Where is the gameplay better, more interesting?
9 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 27.09.20

savanervi
Odyssey. More mechanic than Origins. Missions are more diverse than in Origins. But here, by the stylization of the world, I liked origins more. I'm a fan of Egyptian mythology. And the stone cities in the sandy landscapes, in my opinion, look amazing.

But why choose? Play both and compare.

H
Hellhound_Anger 27.09.20

savanervi
Hehe, I'd start with origin, there and performance is better and looks more logical. Odysseus already seems like a solid grinder, walking on issues and a backhand with a blade is growing faster than I'm getting older. And graphonia is everywhere norm with a resade suite of efixes and a good computer. So the Entto conveer, no longer an assassin. Odysseus didn't. I can look for yourself. The score of the players at the Orijin is higher. In Odyssey - sea battles (primitive and monotonous), additions with mythical little animals (write like this), the selection of armor (earth chips such nonsense!) and their swings (babosiki and loot!). Orikin looks simpler and faster in hours, but the huge and empty world of Odysseus, the fia...
Koroch, Odysseus will go under the trainer. In Origin wanted to move and learn, and complement there the same chic and shine!

a
ant19521 27.09.20

Odysseus. The best fight and open world of all series. If you're not lazy, it's not a problem.

E
Evil Clown 27.09.20

savanervi
A small addition, play better at the last difficulty, so that there was at least some interest and the game otherwise the game is very quickly bored. It is better to pass only Orijin because, Odisei, despite the more diverse combat system, is strongly tied on the grind. Also in Origin are more interesting DLC.

d
dilat 27.09.20

Ideally, from the very first. But if you choose the two of these, it's Odyssey. Or wait for Valhalla (November 10th). In Odyssey there is a choice of sex, a simple dialogue system, the character's management is more responsive than in Origins. The rest is tasteful

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.09.20

There's no better way. These two games are a full-time nudity. I could barely wait for the ending.

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 27.09.20

Start with Altair and Ezio (1st and 2nd parts), and Odyssey is not about the Assassins.

g
gloccc 27.09.20

Put the black flag and enjoy

S
Spyder-man 15.10.20

Nikolai Unwavering
Support. Everything is already there...
And with assassins and with quality, to put it mildly and briefly.)