3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widukind 27.09.20 09:51 pm

Hellblade how to reset the counter of studied rune stones (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

My question is related to the most difficult at the top in this game - Stories From the North. Although I have passed the game several times and I think that somehow found all the rune stones in it, but the achievement does not fall out. When Senua approaches the next stone, on the ring all the runes are highlighted in white as visited, except for the two belonging to the initial locations of Valravna and Surt (probably). Namely the rune S and the rune N in the right half of the ring. And I would have passed the game completely on a new and collected all the runes anew. But the problem in my case is that most runes are marked as visited, and the counter, apparently, simply does not work and does not take into account now the visit to the new stone. And so I think, how to correct it and still zero the process of counting stones?
1 Comments
Sort by:
W
Widukind 27.09.20

In general, re-installed the game, passed it completely, got achikka. I wanted to remove this topic, but I don't know how to do it.