3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MkkTk 27.09.20 09:52 pm

Game information (Hogwarts Legacy)

As you know, the news is quite small, but given what was known before, and what is known now, do you see the difference? And if you have something that is not on PG, please.
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
abgalter 27.09.20

Apparently, the game promises to be boring and completely predictable.
Apart from the new graphics, we have nothing to wait for.

M
MkkTk 27.09.20

abgalter
And what predictable do you see in it? Given that in the Harry Potter universe, this is the first time such a game has come out.

a
abgalter 27.09.20

MkkTk
Doesn't anyone know Harry Potter and everything about him? What can new things offer?
And not the first game, there were already several.

M
MkkTk 27.09.20

abgalter
And it doesn't bother you that there used to be games related directly to Harry Potter, and there was no RPG. This same full-fledged RPG-action takes place long before the birth of Harry Potter and Tom Riddle. So answer when there was a similar game and what is it called?

.Chiken 27.09.20

abgalter
This game generally has nothing to do with Harry Potter as a character, except for the lora and the place of action xD

T
Tashasolo 09.10.20

Great game

R
Rela1s 13.10.20

Lately I've been watching a big aggravation on Harry Potter and everything that's taken.

Do they have an anniversary?

D
DevJam3 21.10.20

abgalter
Judging by what? Have you seen the gameplay? Or how did you think the game would be boring?

D
DevJam3 21.10.20

Rela1s
No, there's always such a stir. It's one of the best universes associated with magic. Many grew up on Harry Potter.

Y
Yulia97 30.03.21

How long have I been waiting for a game in the GP universe, finally! I think she will definitely not disappoint, if you can run around Hogwarts there, then consider the game a success)

b
butcher69 18.09.21

I'm not a fan of the universe, but it is cute itself, I liked Fantastic Beasts, for example. I'm waiting for the game