3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stas2794 27.09.20 09:53 pm

Hdr (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Monique supports HDR, but the game bl why does someone think otherwise, someone has come across this?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxiomax 27.09.20

The same..

R
Rampertumskin 27.09.20

In the windry settings, turn on the hdr then start the game or roll the game and turn it on in the wind. Then the hdr button will be active.

I
Ichigo Ku 27.09.20

Rampertumskin
hdr on pc works as if through the ass as if the brightness or illumination twisted to the maximum.

R
Rampertumskin 27.09.20

Ichigo Ku
It's necessary to colibize. brightness and white. In the game.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 27.09.20

Rampertumskin
And in the wind, too.

R
Rampertumskin 27.09.20

Slonvprotivogaze
No

P
Protocol10 27.09.20

stas2794
I'm working. You've got to tick the vindome. Then it will be possible to activate in the game. And plug in HDR is kind of better on a DP cable.

I
Ichigo Ku 27.09.20

Rampertumskin
I didn't think to calibrate it or is there a single standard?

R
Rampertumskin 27.09.20

Ichigo Ku
Under your monitor the monitors are different. from the standard of fake 400 to 1000

I
Ichigo Ku 27.09.20

Rampertumskin
I made it easier just in the monitor settings turned on the HDR effect and a very cool juicy picture looks

c
caliskan 27.09.20

HDR on the wind curve is very. At least for the monitors. The picture pale becomes, on the flat in this game everything is fine

r
ri4ka 27.09.20

caliskan wrote:
Picture pale becomes
because that would get not a pale picture on the monitor need a monitor for 150k, because the monitor HDR is very weak, on the heels brightness reaches the necessary values and on monitors, although for 50k there brightness is not enough, for example I have 350nit and for a normal HDR it takes 1000.

s
sevapva 27.09.20

ri4ka
I have in FC5 hdr very bright

a
anotoleololo 27.09.20

ri4ka wrote:
because that would get not a pale picture on the monitor need a monitor for 150k, because the monitor HDR is very weak, on the heels brightness reaches the necessary values and on monitors, although for 50k there brightness is not enough, for example I have 350nit and for a normal HDR it takes 1000.
Are you? hdr is different, in this port it is a curve, like everything else. I have in the game on ps4 hdr works normally, in the port - through the ass.

P
Palych Rokov 27.09.20

anotoleololo
The only game where it works really superski and changes the picture is Dashtiny 2, in all the others is a very dubious feature