3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xerus13 27.09.20 09:54 pm

Not removed by NPC in Construction Set (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

I'll start with the backstory. When the construction of the Tel Uvirit fortress was over, I didn't like the fact that it was in such a hard-to-reach place, so I decided to move it to another one with the help of Construction Set. I liked the north of the island, south of Tel Mora and southeast of Vosa. I have already copied the tower there and removed the original one, even beginning to redo it a little bit for a different terrain, but I noticed that between Tel Uvirith and the mountains south of the tower, there are two hostile NPCs: Kanud Odimabescher and Urshumus. Since they have unique names and so they can be associated with some quests, I decided not to delete them, and move them to another place. That's what I did. But as soon as I came into the game, I noticed that they stayed where they were.

Spoiler

Checked the new place. There they were also, i.e. there were two pairs of identical NPCs, while in CS they are displayed in single copies. The "Object Window" window also says that they are in the number 1 copy. Decided purely out of curiosity to remove them in general, but in the game they are still present in the same place. There are no scripts on them.

Spoiler
What is it and how to deal with it? How do I remove them from there?
0 Comments
Sort by: