3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiny 27.09.20 09:54 pm

I'm thinking of buying a PS 5, but...

Hello world. I'm thinking of buying PS 5 and there are questions. Well, I've never had a PS, not even an Ixbox, the last set-top box was Sega Mega Drive 2. I know that there is a concept of compatibility in PS certainly, some old games will be available on PS 5. But if I've never had a PS 5, then can I buy old games with compatibility support? And what exactly is affected by the subscription of PSG? Well, at the same time I think to buy a TV to PS 5, advise what :)
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
PETFAL 27.09.20

Sony. Uvins! Defeat pc industry and boxing!
The console is cheaper than PC gaming).
And those who want cheaper, can take for 30 pieces without a disk and ride in PS5. The console is priced at 2070 mouths, and even cheaper). Defeat, defeat es es es es! Well done!

P
PETFAL 27.09.20

Spiny
Buy a subscription plus for a year. 24 games, plus sony sometimes gives games for free.
The same Last of as2, you can buy for 2.5 thousand, and then sell the disc for the same amount. So games can be quite free.
In general, for a year, you will spend no more than 10 bites on games. The main point is that good games that on PCs and consoles are not enough. And it is possible to give 2.5ths for one game on the market, and then return the same thing. But you have to take a set-top box with a drive.

P
Protocol10 27.09.20

Spiny
Well, at the same time I think to buy a TV to PS 5, advise what :)

LCD TV with hdmi output

D
DrGalushki 27.09.20

Spiny
It's better to buy a pc, toss a little. it's a lot better than buying games for 80 bucks.

S
Spiny 27.09.20

DrGalushki
I have a PC and buy... 3090? I still have 2080 Ti enough. I just decided to live to the fullest. Ickbox here does not see the point to take because they have exclusives and pc, but PS always teased exclusives. So I decided to ask for details

Protocol10
It is clear, I still have one, but he is years old... Maybe there are some interesting models in your opinion? I just haven't watched TV in a while, so I haven't spent on it.

PETFAL
I've been thinking about the console... With or without drive. In fact, I can and without because I and on the PC often make pre-orders, and do not wait for years a big discount. And the subscription of the dog will still be tempting because still the prices for games consoles are a little bit biting. Yes, I'm not poor, but if you buy each game separately in the off. store, then somehow will come out ...

M
Marsj 27.09.20

Xiaomi TVs

d
darios13 27.09.20

Spiny
if not poor, then take PS5 and 4K TV with HDR and with a diagonal of 55." In theory, the more expensive the TV, the better gives the picture. Brands and models are immeasurable, so it is better to see with your own eyes in the store.
At the start of the console, the PS will add a collection of ps4 games. You'll meet GoW and Bloodborne and Uncharted. For you, there should be no shortage of games at the start.