3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
savanervi 27.09.20 09:56 pm

A very different question about voice acting (Far Cry 5)

I play little, The Witcher is mostly and indie horrors. I haven't played a game like that before. I decided to play in farkra 5 and I can't stop getting upset. It's some primitive childish voice acting, flat blunt humor. I'm just walking through the woods, there are no enemies, the Negritoska partner repeats like a chedated "take a stand." What's this thrash? I haven't seen anything like this in a long time. The characters have repetitive phrases. After the Witcher, RDR 2 is so conspicuous.

Tell me, are these all games of yubisoft such or our translators are so screwed and lazy?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 27.09.20

savanervi
Well, this you have compared, what is called, God's gift with scrambled eggs (witch and rd with farrah)) Translators can be guilty of all sins, except originally laid in the project replicas and quality of humor - these are questions to the writers. In fact, yes, all of the above (flat humor, repetitive lines, primitive dialogues) - chronic symptoms of most Ybisoft games.

a
airstorm 27.09.20

savanervi
Uh... how you'd already answered your question.
Let's take the phrase
savanervi wrote:
Decided to play in the farkra 5
Then we just open the wiki page
Spoiler http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_Cry_5
"The game's action takes place in the fictional county of Hope, Montana."
Consequently, the action takes place in a sshp.
Predictably, the humor will be on the level... Well, what it is, that is.
savanervi wrote:
flat blunt humor
And here's the answer to your question
savanervi wrote:
Tell me, are these all games of yubisoft such or our translators are so screwed and lazy?
No. Kill the last decade as the low-quality slag level "conveer games under the copy (even the map of the area!). They had really great games unfortunately in the LAST decade... Assassin's Creed First 2 Games, Far Cry 3... first Prince of Persia, Heroes of Might and Magic V, Myst 3, 4 and 5, and of course Dark Messiah of Might and Magic!!! Then the dialogues, the script and the atmosphere of their games were at a high level.
And in general... If we are talking about voice acting, then... The "Witcher 3" is unlikely to jump over for a long time.

s
savanervi 27.09.20

Got it. Sorry about the offtop. There are plans to familiarize yourself with the AC universe, with one of its last parts (interesting games with Nextgen graphon). That is, you need to be prepared that there will be the same stuff ... What a pity... You can safely poke your finger at any of them: Origans or Odysseus, make no mistake? Is that a thrash of both?

K
Kvasilich 27.09.20

airstorm
I'm sorry, I can't help but shake up - Heroes 5 and the Dark Messiah were developed by Nival and The Arkanes, Jubisoft only published them, so don't count)

E
Evil Clown 27.09.20

savanervi
Series AS except for the first parts, this is a category B-pass game, not complete ... but, you can play when there is nothing more worthy at hand, especially in comparison with the Witch, although in fairness and it is not perfect.

E
Evil Clown 27.09.20

savanervi
If you still choose from Odysseus or Origans, I would choose in favor of the second, because it has at least some semblance of a plot, and in general the world is more interesting. And if you need graphone, it's better than Unity, because in the last two parts, because of the open world, it's gotten worse.