3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 25.10.19 03:27 am

Mod \"School Roach\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

A question for those who play with this mod-how to use alchemy or pumping? When you try leveling the skill says not currently available About alchemy read that it is necessary near the fire to meditate, but neither that, nor another does not work. What am I doing wrong?
66 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teranaft234 25.10.19

Dmitry Solodilov
In the same way. The fire is not yet found, cleared only a few question marks to raise the level of Geralt,and then surprise - the skills are not bought with points. And meditation was in the village tried - deafly. Maybe what we're doing wrong ?

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 25.10.19

Teranaft234
Found on the page of the mod on the Nexus. Near the fire (Lit) it is necessary to CLAMP the button of meditation, then Geralt sits on the knees, and then you can improve the skill/use alchemy.

T
Teranaft234 25.10.19

Dmitry Solodilov
Thank you.
As with the Roach stuff to share out ?

D

Teranaft234
Need saddlebags and bind any button in settings. To approach the Roach and click this button.

I
Ilya Sahar 25.10.19

the people, as the fire then?

D

Ilya Sugar
Also hold down the N, but in the inventory should be a tree (Component)

I
Ilya Sahar 25.10.19

Dmitry Solodilov
thank you <3

I
Ivan Pogorelov 25.10.19

I can't understand what kind of interest near the damage if you move the cursor on the given weapon. (Not condition)

D

Ivan Pogorelov
Is extra damage from the sharpening. Increases the damage twice.

I
Ivan Pogorelov 25.10.19

Who knows who is the most expensive you can sell the trophies?

A
Aleksey Iskorkin 25.10.19

This is above the oih forces. At the level of the pain and suffering I can't even really kill the Griffin White Garden. The authors of fashion decided to make a casual the Witcher 3 damn Dark Souls 3. It's even hardcore. There I though the damage inflicted, and then you need tychek 100 for Griffin to do. And he gave me two blows sends to the forefathers(((

D

Alex Skorkin
Pass KIV. Change the difficulty only in the moments with CRIS, as their author does (most Likely) scored. If you live through the prologue and quickly find a recipe and money on sword type Harpies-can be very long not to experience problems.

-
-Dismal- 25.10.19

Dmitry Solodilov
All garbage, but that's what under pad not dokrutili mod, pulled up Claudia himself on the sofa wearing...

I
Ilya Sahar 25.10.19

Ivan Pogorelov
the same issue) have all traders a maximum of CZK 60 you can sell. but the inventory shows that for all 500 sold

w
wituswitus 25.10.19

Trophies different traders for different prices take. They have the percentage of discounts varies.
If you huckster the Savior of his tribe, he for some products rules price gives, but not 100% of course))

k
kybik1997 25.10.19

please tell me why arondite does not increase the attack by killing the monster when it's fully charged, even the charges do not fall, as well as the enchantment cut from the master runes increases the radius of whirlwind and tear.

K
Kurosaki_gamer 25.10.19

No one knows where to find the skin of a cursed werewolf for crafting armor school bear ? Nor werewolves, nor with Marquage she didn't fall out.

B
Bugor228 25.10.19

Kurosaki_gamer
Also can not find.

M
MrZolkoRash 25.10.19

Help RV why not available to me all game DLC, what do I do to play with them.

m
mu4a4o 25.10.19

Can't find Rare shard of elemental earth. Need for crafting armor Cat. It seems that almost all elementals killed, but they always fall just any shards of ice or something like that...