3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 27.09.20 09:57 pm

Mad Max where to find the body for a masterpiece (Mad Max)

Guys since the administrators of playground deleted my blog and said that the information is located in such a place (it's not there) I'll leave it here
Everyone wants to collect all the bodies for "Masterpiece" to then use them during the game and choose the most liked, but find them is not so easy, as they are scattered all over the map. To facilitate this task, below are maps with the location of the body for the machine.

Ferneis
SpoilerAted body is located in the area of The Jet in the location of the Diesel veins

Chavelface
SpoilerThis body is also in the territory of Jite, but already in the location of Colossus in the place of living in the north

Dai Rolla
SpoilerKuz Dai Rolla can be found in the area of Bruhorez in the area of Sandy canyons in the place of profit located in the north.

Wild Hunt
SpoilerKuzov Wild Hunt is also in the territory of Bruhorez, but already in the location of The Stinky Hills in the place of profit in the west.

Det Rattle
SpoilerDe Rattle is located in a place of profit in the north of Grahatau, in the territory of Bruhorez.

12 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 27.09.20

This will be useful for those who have not cleaned the whole map. Those who searched all the places of profit, found the bodies themselves.

T
Tommy_Koratel 27.09.20

Guys tell me how to open the archangels opened all the body look a bunch of archangels and how to open do not know (the plot did not pass the mission with the exploration of "jaws") I know that 2 archangels will be on the plot

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 27.09.20

Open the menu "Archangels" in the garage, flip right/left and create the right button. But as far as I remember, before the passage of The Pasti you can create only one archangel.

T
Tommy_Koratel 27.09.20

Purple giraffe
thanks for the response

D
Dikobrazz. 27.09.20

Tommy_Koratel
it's logical to assume that they're opening up on the plot.
namely ALL archangels will be available after fulfilling 2 conditions
1 complete release of the entire card
2 doing the job and getting the machine "chief"

T
Tommy_Koratel 27.09.20

Dikobrazz.
it's the full passage of the story and then they did not get me because after completing all the quests and cleaning the whole map in the game is nothing

D
Dikobrazz. 27.09.20

Tommy_Koratel
actually, it's totally not complete.
I was talking about a way to open everything regardless of the plot
There will be more tasks after the chief

T
Tommy_Koratel 27.09.20

Dikobrazz.
after the leader 1-3 tasks

D
Dikobrazz. 27.09.20

Tommy_Koratel
no one is to blame for the developers being so "smart" that they blocked such a number of machines for a complete cleaning of the map.....
in jast kauz 3 they dance on the same rake

T
Tommy_Koratel 27.09.20

It's a pity, but the idea of the game is cool

o
oal4 27.09.20

Thank you, hello from 2020 !!!

E
Egorka 125 27.09.20

Tommy_Koratel
Look at the garage click F and there will be archangels and you need to see what parts you need to buy to collect them