3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hunter-Hanter 27.09.20 10:00 pm

Who's waiting for a sequel (or prequel)? (Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales)

Who's waiting for a sequel (or prequel)?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 27.09.20

Even if someone's waiting, we probably won't see him.
As much as I would like to admit, but financially the product is recognized as a failure and its continuation is not planned.

c
cheezette 27.09.20

I would have waited if the game had sold better. But alas, if we see, it will not be in the near future

H
Hunter-Hanter 27.09.20

RPOCLABB
cheezette
How many copies have been sold?

R
RPOCLABB 27.09.20

Price Ground
Accurate figures are not, but according to the statements of the studio too much expected, and expectations were not met.
On the account of the commercial part lied, assure that it is all right, although if there were norms released a continuation, most likely just dust in the eye that would not recognize that the project did not pay off.
The quote was attached to the spoiler.

Spoilergame was well received. It is important to note that the novelty is a much less ambitious project than any of the three parts of the Witcher. Because of this, it was much more difficult for her to get high marks. However, the game has attracted interest from the community. This affected our forecast, which, unfortunately, did not pay off.

Adam Kiczynski

CD Projekt CEO

H
Hunter-Hanter 27.09.20

RPOCLABB
I believe that the game paid off, because the projectors have a giant fan base. Only here you need to change the gameplay and make it from the 3rd person. It would be nice to borrow gameplay from Mount'Blade, because we have to assemble an army, different NPC (companions), make alliances or fight with different kingdoms ... The plot, and in general the whole scenario to keep in the same spirit.
Basically, the game is interesting, but its price scares away many (more expensive witch). Not everyone knows that when buying the game we get concept art, a book (252 pages), a comic (136 pages), a soundtrack and a Steam version of the game "The Witcher: Extended Edition" (the first part of the witch)

R
RPOCLABB 27.09.20

Price Ground
The fan base is gigantic, but the fights are like: Parteyki in Gwent doesn't go anywhere, if at least 50% of the entire fan base is keen on that.
The 1st witch doesn't have only a lazy one in his library right now, and it's not for freebies.

H
Hunter-Hanter 27.09.20

RPOCLABB
I liked the plot and memorable characters. If they make a continuation of the game from the 3rd person, where the main gameplay will be based in the command of troops on the battlefield (and that the main character could participate too), the game would come out of a great sequel (or prequel)