3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skrill_p 27.09.20 10:03 pm

How do I move the save from the pirate to the face? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I played this game on a pirate 20% and realized that on such a masterpiece no matter how much money is not sorry.
I want to reschedule the save, but I don't know how to do it. I haven't found a single normal answer to this question (neither yes nor no). People can help in this matter I have the latest pirate 1.15 version from FitGirl and as in the pirate booth there are no saves that are stored in the folder itself from the game and I don't know how to transfer them.
Please help with this question who knows how to do it.

Pirate folder
Spoiler
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skrill_p 27.09.20

I played this game on a pirate 20% and realized that on such a masterpiece no matter how much money is not sorry.
I want to reschedule the save, but I don't know how to do it. I haven't found a single normal answer to this question (neither yes nor no). People can help in this matter I have the latest pirate 1.15 version from FitGirl and as in the pirate booth there are no saves that are stored in the folder itself from the game and I don't know how to transfer them.
Please help with this question who knows how to do it.

Pirate folder
Spoiler

w
walkris 27.09.20

Skrill_p
Steam version of the game: "User's Folder with Steam"userdata'id"
3DMGAME: "A folder with a game installed"3DMGAME'3DMGAME'remote
CPY: C'users'user'"user name"documents"CPY_SAVES'CPY'287700

w
walkris 27.09.20

Skrill_p
Did it help or not?