3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Greshnik5126 25.10.19 03:30 am

Experience PTA 2.0 (Armored Warfare)

Anyone tried it on PTS and who cares about what's going on - let's share the news.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kodjima 25.10.19

Many interesting types of equipment,but before LVL 6.Soviet MBT agile, LVL 6 IMBA just fierce,not punched in the forehead
Abrash M1 and punched the hatch driver's hatch with T80,pixel,Leo just sasit.
Kumuli iMovie deck,great penetration,great damage,dz smokes on the sidelines,maybe a bug ,see until the next patch.

I
Izuru Hitachi 25.10.19

In short - in its current form, the BSA looks to put it mildly, very bad. Not to mention the creation of potatoes 2.0...
Returned full damage to hatches, guns have become more oblique, the system glare generally is not configured, the balance of classes was also done in a hurry. And Yes, kumuli here is the same gold in the potatoes, only cheaper.
Among the players of the top clans to do a little PTA in this form it is now.
But we haven't seen LVL 10. You should wait at least until mid-January, we'll see, because at the PTA all 100 times will change.

R
R_D_V 25.10.19

To draw conclusions on the balance of the 2.0 earlier, but even now I personally like some things.

G
Greshnik5126 25.10.19

R_D_V
however, to speak about it would not hurt.

c
capla 25.10.19

What a bastard to play, with poor picture and attempt to emulate throughout the potatoes.... this optimization with the graphics, it's just a shame. Trash of the game just yet.