3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
awmrko 29.09.20 09:44 pm

There's been little phps. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Played the witch a year ago and the phps was more than 60, mb somewhere in the area of 80-100, and now decided to play again in the witch, downloaded and found that the phps sat below 60 (on average in the game somewhere 30-50) because of what to play uncomfortable. Nothing has changed in the computer this year.
And the adjustments of the settings have almost no effect, which is on the low 30 fps, which is high
Comp:
i7 4770
1050 ti
16 gb ram
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
awmrko 29.09.20

L
LexxProAktiv 29.09.20

awmrko
If you didn't do anything, what's the surprise?

M
Marsj 29.09.20

And if you install a one-year video-backer without GeForce Experience...

a
awmrko 29.09.20

LexxProAktiv
yesterday the wind was re-set, nothing has changed

a
awmrko 29.09.20

Marsj
oldest in the archive of the invidia of February 20, 2020. I'll try to put them on.

a
awmrko 29.09.20

No, just like

L
LexxProAktiv 04.10.20

awmrko
Thermopast was checked?

_
_iSTALKER_ 04.10.20

LexxProAktiv
It's, not advice. Fragmentation and registry will never in life eat half of the FPS, the maximum it will increase the loading time and sometimes there will be friezes with loading textures. What if a man has A SSD? Degraphment in this case is not desirable to do, for it is TRIM, it corrects problems with fragmentation. Thermopasta is also past, on the screen there are temperatures of the entact and vidy, indicators are normal. The comment is nothing more than "just to get bonuses."

awmrko
The problem is clearly with the drivers and their setup. Try shamanize in the NVIDIA control panel, maybe there's something there. In extreme cases, reinstall the driver, but be sure to put a tick near the clean installation to make everything reset. A friend had a similar situation with Day, which is what helped.

S
StormX07 04.10.20

awmrko
I'll offer a 419.35 driver version
Well, what else can help the poor man.

p
pekabir 04.10.20

in the end, DSR is on. Don't go to the fortune teller

N
Neron Clavdius 04.10.20

Or swung turnips with HD textures))