3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rowkeez 25.10.19 03:30 am

Where free find and download all the DLC separately for a license? (Battle Brothers)

This question has long sought, but never found anything adequate, MB tell anyone?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mainframe13 25.10.19

Pirate DLS license? Do you even think before you write...

c
coupe999 25.10.19

In imagination.

R
Rowkeez 25.10.19

Mainframe13
coupe999
Oh, guys, how many of you live in the world, 5 minutes? The license Skyrim, Borderlands, etc. personally I installed the DLS, what's the problem? If it is no longer working, why not explain it simply?

d
darkpromo 25.10.19

There is actually another question arises - and it makes sense to buy litsuhu and try to install it pirated DLS, is not easier just to download from repak?

R
Rowkeez 25.10.19

darkpromo
Litsuha constantly updated and zapilivaetsya... And just pissed off: I'm a license won in the betting and it would be a little hurt if it gathering dust in the depths of the stim...

v
vidgin 27.04.21

Rowkeez
oh yes forget it ... I bought a litsuha in incentive, and then downloaded a full repack from a torrent with all DLS and Russifier, a full working finished version. And I thanked the developers, and I play the normal full-fledged version. What for you to put DLS on litsuhu? What is the use of this?

R
Rowkeez 27.04.21

vidgin
after all this time? Yes, I don’t care at all)
So I don’t remember why I needed it.

v
vidgin 27.04.21

Rowkeez wrote:
I don’t remember why I needed it.
I don't even remember why I asked you about this ...)

b
bloodydga 27.04.21

Although the question is almost 2 years old, I installed pirated DLCs on a license. Just download the license, the repack with all the DLCs, preferably the latest version (because I'm not sure what will work on different ones), and from the Data folder in the repack, we transfer all 10 archives to the Data folder of the license, it is advisable to cut down and backup the license files for everyone

m
mefaal 09.12.21

I managed to activate all dlc from this vidos

N
Naxel 13.06.22

mefaal
Dude, what was in that video?) Unfortunately, it is not available. Now I want to check it out too. Litsuha from family access, but there are not all dls